“In the mood for House Fried Rice!”
Review of Hibachi Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Express
Ranked #75 of 185 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place has a unique flavor in their House Fried Rice and the portions are well worth the price. Great little drive-thru!

There are newer reviews for Hibachi Express

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

In the little shopping center on Balch Road, at US 72 ((University Drive).

My wife and I split a Hibachi Chicken entree. We were filled, and took a little home in a go-box. I drank iced tea, and she drank water.

Service and value were excellent.
We enjoyed it.

My Sprint 3G worked here.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hibachi Express is a very nice, small, clean, Chinese restaurant located next to Madison Hospital. Full lunch buffet with drink can be had for ~$8.50. Food is displayed in small quantities on the buffet line and is constantly refreshed as it is served. As such your meal is always hot and fresh, not like the mega buffets that make the servings in mammoth quantities. I did not taste any MSG and overall all items were very tasty. Fruit and desserts are included as well. The only thing that would make it better is if they had (even as an extra charge) hot tea… We have not eaten ala carte, yet, but will soon. My favorite is the Hibachi Chicken and I don’t even like chicken!!! I ate there two days in a row and the consistency and quality was the same on both days. Hopefully they will keep up the current standards. You will not be disappointed.

Been to Hibachi Express? Share your experiences!