“Waiter served at the speed of smell”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 184 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Waiter served at the speed of smell”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have not ever been a big fan of Logan's, but since it was walking distance away from our hotel I thought it was worth a try in our new town. The food was the best I have every had at a Logan's and good by any standard. The waiter was bad, really bad. Too many options in Huntsville to give it another chance while stationed here.

Visited June 2014

Madison, Alabama
“Love Steak”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I really enjoyed my steak and the other food, my date said his food was very good also. I had the smallest steak and it was cooked rare just as I asked. I like that the waiter now asks the customer to cut the steak and see if it is cooked to order. The server was great and the food was great. I didn't like that the prices seemed a little too high. I understand that their prices have gone up but mine have to and that is why I don't get to enjoy their food as much as I would like as I can't afford to go very often.

Visited March 2014
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“I like the bar”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice. Both times Zack was my bartender/waiter. It's your typical chain steakhouse. The beer is cold, the peanuts fresh, and the food is exactly what you would expect from mass production. What gives it four versus three stars is that the staff seem to enjoy their jobs. As a customer I just feel good in a positive atmosphere like this. I'll go back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Thekeithman
Madison, Alabama
“Steak for lunch, why not.”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

With the weather threatening to improve this first day of March we stepped out and about for a day away from home. After a good morning I wanted to spoil the wife so we ditched the kids at home and decided to try Logans. Having eaten at a Logans in Chatanooga months back, and loving it, we had high hopes here. There was no wait at all for a table when we arrived for our late lunch, plenty of parking outside too of course. The staff was pleasant as was the decor. For those unfamiliar with the decor, you might be surprised to find concrete floors and free hanging air ducts suspended from bare rafters revealing the plywood ceiling....but all done tastefully. I've been to these types of places where you are encouraged to throw your gratis peanut shells on the floor, we opted to use the empty bucket they provided. When our sweet tea arrived we were also presented fresh bread rolls that I found to be fantastic. The tea glasses are too small in my opinion and emptied too quickly, but that may be a credit to the tea. Anyway, we both ordered steaks. They come with a salad and a side, I chose a Caesar, mashed potatoes and ordered my sirloin cooked Medium. The missus ordered some other fancy steak cooked medium rare, it was far superior to mine...reminded me of the flavor of a bourbon street steak from applebees. My steak tasted great too, well parts of it did. It was not evenly cooked. About one third of my stead was overcooked, robbing it of its flavor and toughening up the texture. The other 2 thirds were great. I found my waitress to be too often absent. I think she may have been working too many tables at the same time but more than once we had to flag down other staff to request a refill of our iced tea. When she was around, she was dutiful albeit much too slow in my opinion. Rating this place was hard because we really like it but don't want to reward slow service and improperly cooked steak. Might be a management problem, I'm not sure. Give it a try, you might get lucky and have a great meal with great service. If not, try a different Logans because I think they have the right idea.

• Visited March 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“2nd time around”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Place must have opened recently was not here when we came thru last year, excellent service and food.

Visited October 2013

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!