“Excellent all around”

Dining options: Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent all around”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were 2 couples and all enjoyed a perfect luncheon. Service was A+ and we are picky! Tea was outstanding as was the chicken salad.
There were no negatives at all. Then we shopped some and the prices and inventory are super.
We are from OK visiting with local friends--they chose a wonderful place!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Bert S

guntersville,AL
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I have enjoyed visiting tea rooms since she was a little girl. When we heard a new one had opened in Madison we were so excited as it is very close to where we live.
Tea for Three is located in a strip mall but don't let that fool you! It's beautiful inside. They have a very nice gift shop up front and the dining area is in the back. They put a lot of thought into the decor to make it a relaxing and elegant place. The tables have cloth tablecloths and real china. There were even fresh flowers.
They serve a normal lunch menu but they also offer a three tiered tea service which is what we ordered. You do need reservations for the three tier service.
We were greeted at the door and seated. Our server was extremely attentive but in no way intrusive. She was very pleasant.
She poured water for us and took our tea orders. They had quite a few varieties and flavors to choose from. My daughter chose a caramel flavored tea and I went with a mint flavor. We each received our own teapot and should you finish it, they will refill it for you. The tea was very hot and very good. They offered cream and a variety of sugar packets to sweeten.
The first course was a lemon blueberry scone served with clotted cream, lemon curd and lemon marmalade. It was so good!
Next is a soup course. It is their chicken velvet soup. They gladly substituted a vegie soup for my daughter because she doesn't eat meat. The chicken soup is the best I've ever had! Delicious!
The next course were four little tea sandwiches. There was a chicken salad, a pimento and cheese, a cucumber and cream cheese and a chicken and tomato bruschetta type. All were fresh and yummy!
Finally, the last course was a plate of four mini desserts. There was strawberry pretzel salad, angel cloud( a creamy, fluffy fruit salad) , a chocolate truffle and a chocolate cake called Black Tie Affair. It was heaven!
I can't wait to go back! I hope everyone in the area will give Tea for Three a try. Keep in mind when you do an afternoon tea like we did , make sure to have about an hour to an hour and a half. I'm sure their lunch service is quicker but afternoon tea is to be savored and take your time. Like I said, our server was very efficient but there are so many courses that it takes a while. There's a lot of food so you will not leave hungry and the quality is even better! Give Tea for Three a try!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mmjtr
Huntsville, AL
“Relaxing Oasis”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Once you enter this tea room, you leave behind a typical strip-mall parking lot to enter an oasis of beauty, hospitality, and well-prepared food & beverages. The decor is gorgeous....chandeliers, gilded mirrors, crown-molding, linen-covered tables, mahogany cabinets full of crystal and fine china. The servers are welcoming, attentive, and accommodating. And then there's the food.....everything from a lunch of soups, salads, sandwiches, paninis, and wraps to an elaborate, three-tiered Afternoon Tea service or simple Cream Tea. Or, if you just want to stop in for dessert or a "cuppa," there's a tea bar in the front room where you can relax at a bistro table with access to WiFi. Simply superb!
Note: Tea room & gift boutique is open Tuesday-Friday from 10 am - 4 pm, with lunch served from 11a-2p. Saturday is reserved for special events and/or private parties. Closed Sun-Mon.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank LynnB_Huntsville_AL
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Restaurant in Madison”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

White linen tablecloths, crystal chandelier. New tea room. Soft piano music.

My wife and I came for lunch, as they aren't open for supper. We split a chicken wrap plate, and scones. We each got a pot of tea, but could have shared one,

Our young waitress was friendly. Everything was very good to excellent.

Our total bill was $29.30.

My wife then bought a scarf in their shop.

Location is in a small strip mall, between Jack's and Hartlex Antiques.

I think they are closed Sundays and Mondays.

• Visited April 2013