“Worst Donuts ever”

Paradise Donuts
Cuisines: American
“Worst Donuts ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I honestly went there twice and cannot even put into words how bad the donuts are. They seem like they are always old. Needs a revamp but is a great location if they ever can get it right

Visited March 2014

“Very good donuts”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a great place for donuts. My sons favorite. Special daily between 5-6 pm weekdays. I wish they had more specialty coffee selections

Visited November 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Never again!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Went in today for a donut and saw that they had a special Halloween Donut with a spider and web icing on the top. I thought they would be nice so I bought one for my daughter as a surprise. The clerk that served me appeared to have ZERO energy and or enthusiasm throughout the entire transaction… Upon arrival at the house and handing the surprise to my daughter the lack luster clerk packaged a chocolate covered donut in the bag vice a Halloween Donut… I know that a Halloween Donut sounds a lot like a Chocolate Donut... What a let down for my kid. Called to express my displeasure and was told that there was nobody in charge… It’s obvious by the service…Management ought to hire people that are motivated about their jobs entry level or not. I’m all about supporting small local businesses but this is pathetic service. Burn me once shame on you.

• Visited October 2013
“The Local Donut Shop”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Everyone loves fresh donuts, this place has them. My search for fresh donuts started last night on tripadvisor, with only two locations in Madison AL my choices were limited. I chose Paradise because they have a facebook page with several great pics of artistic donuts. They also advertised some interesting seasonal coffees that looked good for a crisp fall morning. This morning I loaded the kids up and was there by 8:30, narrowly beating the rush that resulted in a line from both cashiers out the front door. The selection was decent for a small operation and everything was fresh. One of my daughters loved the sausage bagel she ordered but found her apple fritter unappealing. The cinnamon rolls were good as was the rasberry filled. The apple caramel coffee was okay. The staff was friendly and proficient but customers need to be patient during the morning rush as there is not as much room as your typical big name brand donut shops. I'm all for local businesses so I endorse this place and recommend everyone give it a try. If the limited seating is unavailable while you are there, step out back and enjoy the beautiful scene on a bench by the lake.

• Visited October 2013
“Love hot donuts in the morning”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good variety, good prices and a smiling service person behind the counter sums up my visit after an early morning run. Had a couple of hot donuts and bought a dozen for the family. Will return soon!!!

Visited February 2013