“Rated low to help this restaurant get to the true score it deserves.”
Review of Casa Blanca

Casa Blanca
Ranked #66 of 185 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Made a mistake and relied on Yelp! For my review before visiting this place. Tripadvisor definitely has it rated more fairly but there is room for improvement.

Ordered vegetarian fajitas and there was chicken in my fajitas. I'm not a vegetarian so I wasn't deveatated but I know a lot of vegetarians who would be. The atmosphere is fine ... The the food is meh. We recently had greatexicam while traveling and that caused us to crave more. Stopped by here and there was no compare. Food was ok. For people who don't know authentic Mexican it would be fine but if you know and love great Mexican don't go here.

There are newer reviews for Casa Blanca

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Can be fast but sometime the food is not so good. Less busy times are better. Some servers are better than others.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food is good here, but it is nothing special. It is much like all the other restaurants is the area.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here recently and was quite pleased. Ordered beef burrito, enchilada, beans and rice. Food was very good and service was fast and friendly. I give em 3 out of 5 stars. Check em out!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite resturants in Madison. The selections are numerous and very generous. I recommend the chicken and rice as a good selection anytime! Chicken Flautas are exceptional!!