“Wiches are ALWAYS good but - -”
Review of Which Wich

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich
Ranked #45 of 188 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

No sense of urgency by crew members. 1 wich was under construction when our order was placed. 7.5 minutes for ours to be finished! Another customer came in while we were eating - the only others in the store. He stood st the counter awaiting a cashier for at least 3 minutes. One crew member was filling condiment bottles, the other 2 in the back kitchen. A free standing uncovered trash can sat in front of the expensive custom made receptacle which had a garbage bag layed over the openings. (There was a handwritten sign at the register indicating the location of the trash can!)
Sandwich was great - store/crew just not up to standards we have experienced at most other WWs we have visited!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Sometimes, a sandwich is JUST a sandwich. Once you've made the rounds between Schlotsky's, Quizno's, Subway, and Jersey Mike's, you probably don't care if you see another 6" loaf of bread, ever! GREAT NEWS! Which Wich is not your run-of-the-mill sandwich shop! I had the Wicked (who can't go for a name like that???) and my wife had the club. I added bacon, avocado, etc. My wife had the Club with double meat. Both of these are 'standard" for us. Both of us took half our sandwiches home! Two sandwiches, chips, and drinks for less than $20......and we got two meals out of the sandwiches! Aside from the fact that the sandwiches were great, they were a great value also.

Kudos to Which Wich.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to Which Wich in Madison twice now, and while the idea of marking your order on a bag is quite novel, I have been incredibly disappointed with the amount of time it takes to get your order. Even with few customers, Which Wich managed to take over fifteen minutes to prepare my sandwich. I don't understand that at all. One of the times, my order had olives and mayonnaise on the sandwich, two items I definitely did not mark on the bag. How do you mess up a sandwich that the customer wrote all the directions on? So after my 18 minute wait, I had to wait another 10 minutes for the corrected sandwich.
It is such a shame that the service is so slow at Which Wich; the sandwiches, when made correctly, are quite good.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good service, decent food, reasonable prices. I would not hesitate to go back if the op presents itself, but basically just another sandwich, nothing special to write home about.
If your first visit note you that you grab a sandwich bag / order form from near the door, select your bag based on meat category, pencils are provided to mark your bread choice, add ons & condiments. Give your order form / bag to the clerk. Seemed a bit odd at first, but in the end I liked it better than Subway's follow your sandwich process.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my first time in an establishment of this chain, and I was impressed. The ordering method takes a second to get used to, but it also makes things easier both for the customer and the staff. prices were pretty good for the size/quality of the wiches, and the food was up quickly. Only downside is the small size of the seating area. Too bad it's so far out of the way, but if I'm in the area I'll definitely consider going back.

1  Thank mxlonerider