“Subs better than Subway!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #38 of 186 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I will pass all Subways to get to a Firehouse sub shop.
Good food and great drink machine.
Any sub is good.
I do not know how subway can not make a sub like this.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife & I split a large Italian sub combo, on wheat. She said the meat was excellent. It wasn't spicy hot, but had additional flavor from the dressing, which she said had some sweetness to it. We got our soft drinks, and sat down to await our sandwich. A server brought it to our table about twelve minutes later, and apologized that it was slow. (It was lunchtime on a weekday, and there was al large takeout order ahead of ours). The Valley Planet survey ranks Firehouse Subs as the 3rd "Best Deli," after Jason's and Dallas Mill. Since the other two are in Huntsville, I suppose that says Firehouse Subs is the best deli in Madison. This one is on Madison Blvd, in a Wal-Mart shopping center.