“Love it”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I highly enjoyed this place the apps and the entrees were excellent.cant wait to go back.I saw alot of things I would I l love to try on next visit

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This was an ok place but nothing special. They were out of several brews we requested. Pizza was ok but not the best I've ever had.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Decent place to watch a game. In the bar area they have several large screen HDTVs along with a good selection of beers on tap and wine. The food is good although a little on the pricey side.

1  Thank LeoKay
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have become somewhat "Regulars" in that we go there 3-4 times a month.
Being creatures of habit we usually order the personal pan pizza from the menu.
For variety we change it up and sometimes it is veggie, sometimes meat , sometimes a combo, you get the idea.
One thing all have in common regardless of which crust you choose, they are all good!
We most often just sit at the bar and savor a nice draft while waiting for the pizza. They have a lot to choose from, probably 30. I assume someone would like them all, me, I kind of stick to one of a few favorites and leave the experimenting for others.
Clay is our usual waiter/bar keeper and we entertain him with the "troubles" of our day.

Very friendly place. Good beer, Great Food!

See you there, we'll be the two old guys at he bar tormenting Clay!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a nice place, located in the fairly new Target Center. We ordered a three topping pizza to split with ham, Italian sausage and green olives. The toppings were good and there was plenty of it, we just were not sold on the crust, a little heavy for our tastes. We had been here before with a group of four, a little pricey in my opinion at over $45 without liquor. This time, splitting a small pizza with two soft drinks about $20.00 with tip.