“#1 'Best BBQ'”

LawLers Barbecue
Ranked #12 of 185 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The way it is... Using old-fashioned recipes and time honored traditions, we still smoke barbecue real slow in our USDA facility in Tennessee. This insures the highest quality and consistency so that every customer at every location gets the same tasty, tender, juicy barbecue. We have developed systems and procedures that allow us to offer you almost fast food speed of service...yet everything is made as you order! We always have plenty...so if you need a big order at the last minute...we have you covered! In an age where most pork barbecue is cut, chopped, or ground by machine...we still hand-pull or "pick" the meat from the bone. Sure it's harder and takes longer...but our "pickers" (as we affectionately call them!) are our best quality control. Their trained and caring touch leaves only the leanest, moistest pork...lightly sauced to let the great hickory flavor burst through in every bite!! Guess you could say...we keep pickin' so you'll keep grinnin' The truth of the matter... Because we are just a "little barbecue joint" ...not near as fancy or as famous as some...we know we must try harder to earn your business. We want to be faster, cleaner, and tastier. We cannot be everything to everybody, so we just want to be everything to YOU. At LawLers Barbecue we believe in "cooked slow...served fast! We think you deserve Tickled Pink Service! We don't need to win trophies or contests...we win when you become a regular customer! If you haven't tried us yet...what are you waitin' for?
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The Valley Planet survey ranks Lawlers BBQ as 1st Best BBQ again in the Huntsville area.

My wife and I each got a Lunch Bag Special. I.e., Pork Sandwich, Small Chips, and Fountain Drink. We ate in their indoor dining table area.

Our total bill was $12.52.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The stuffed potato is awesome!! Variety of sauses.....all good. Great BBQ

3  Thank Justin T
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The Valley Planet survey rated Lawler's as "Best BBQ." We have eaten at this Lawlers on Hughes Road several times in the last couple of years. Our order was ready extremely fast at lunchtime on a weekday. My wife and I split a combo plate of pork and ham. She prefers their ham, and I prefer the pulled pork. I'll agree that it is at least as good as any other barbecue place in Madison, and my wife really likes it. She says the place is clean. She says it doesn't even smell of cooking oil, since they don't have french fries nor fish. She likes it that their bathroom is always clean. I liked that the music was playing softly in the background, and I was glad that it was country instead of Memphis blues or Mississippi jazz. The TV was on Fox News, but the sound was turned off, and shown as closed caption so you could choose to read it, or to totally ignore it.

Been to LawLers Barbecue? Share your experiences!