“Great Food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Service and great food, staff were very friendly and service was prompt, resteraunt appeared to be very clean.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

from the second i walked in the door, the experience was horrible. now that it's over, i can truely understand why it was empty. Don't be distracted by the few cars in the parking lot; they are Mostly employees vehicles.

bad service, stood there looking around at an empty restaurant for 3 minutes befores being seated and served pathetically cold garlic clumps on an ice cold plate.

i ordered the most expensive thing on the menu? new york strip, which ended up being one of those hydrated,vacuum packed, that you get from a guy that drives an ice cream truck. nonetheless, a sorry steak full of water for weight doesnt cook right, especially if it is blackened per the menu states. So, it was soggy, spongy and i really questioned if it was meat at all.

i couldnt eat more than a bite as it was WAY overspiced, just simply overboard. My friend ordered the same thing and had the same experience. when we brought this to our waitresses attention, she just tried to explain it away...oh thats how its supposed to be, coporate cutbacks, bla bla bla,....and then disreguarded us.

it end up costing me $50 for a meal for two that was uneatable. i took it home and put it in the frig. untouched still, a few days later i threw it away. the place needs to be shut down. it's one of those places that suckers people in just once.

ONE BIG PLUS its right beside a Cracker Barrel, that has always been good to me.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ruby Tuesday on Tom Thrasher Lane is the best RT we've seen. We tried the RT on Highway 72 in Madison for a long time - but we should have switched long ago to this one. Much better all around. I think it's a combination of great management and high standards - the servers reflect the same attitude.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've been in a few of the the Ruby Tuesday outlets around the country, they always seem to be good. This one is no exception, an excellent salad bar and enough entrees and sandwiches offered to make it interesting. They have fish, seafood, steaks, a variety of burgers, sandwiches, soups, appetizers, deserts and liquor if you desire. The salad bar has a variety of greens and dressings plus potato salad, macaroni salad, fresh veggies, excellent croutons and much more. On this trip, I ordered a lump crab cake lunch which came with the salad bar and proved to be a good choice. My guest had the fish tacos which she enjoyed. The tiramasu desert was the best I've ever had. They also serve Community brand coffee, my overall favorite. The bad news, it's pricey. With a 25% off coupon, the meals plus drinks and one desert was $26.54 not including a tip.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was fine, but nothing out of the ordinary. Our wait staff was close to annoying, taking food away that wasn't finished before we could even say anything. Plenty of parking and seating and close to hotels on I-565 at Madison