“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dothan, Alabama
“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We like to go to Outback because the food is consistent and the employees are excellent. We like the prime rib and the shrimp on the bar bie as an appetizer. We have never had a bad experience in an Outback Restaurant and that is a big accomplishment.

Visited May 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Good place all around”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here when i first moved to huntsville and i thought it was just an average outback, nothing special. Then I decided to eat there again two years later and found that they remodeled. It looks alot better the food was better and we had really good service. I have been back there twice in the last month.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, AL
“So Good!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first visit to Outback and I loved it. The bread was amazing, the steak was cooked to perfection, the salad was wonderful and the service was fast and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxing and clean. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that the lighting is just a little dim and it makes it hard to read the menu when you have poor eyesight. I highly recommend and cannot wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Very Good +++ but just a tad from Excellent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been very disappointed w/our local Outback the last two times we've been yet decided to try this one. And we're glad we did. I have the grilled mahi w/artichoke topping and it was excellent. I must say the grill fish better than they do their steaks! The French onion soup appetizer was excellent, as always. They've figured this one out and never miss. Our waitress was excellent. My husband's ribeye was too raw in the middle, and they apologized, took it back to cook it a bit, and added another baked potato with it. The second time around was even better than the first--don't know what they did, but it was great. I don't like ribeyes and could've eaten this one! The salad and bread were very good as well. The manager came by to apologize for the steak having to be cooked a bit more, and that was a nice touch. Wish our Outback was a good as this one!

Visited April 2013
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Have dined here at least a dozen times in last couple years and with zero complaints. This particular trip my steak was cooked to perfection and loaded potato and salad was awesome. Service and atmosphere was excellent. I give em 4 out of 5 forks. Check em out!