“Excellent Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I booked an Expedia hidden hotel deal. Don't do that. Go directly to the site! It's cheaper than Expedia!

First they had an indoor pool, hot tub and pool towels! That was awesome for my boys, ages 7 and 10. Second they had a delicious breakfast buffet. It was a tad pricey but worth it if you wanted a fresh cooked on site meal. If you aren't down with paying for the buffet, there are tons of places to eat near there.

The rooms were very clean. The mattresses are very firm. The pillows were awesome. In room coffee, fridge and microwave was really great.

I would stay again for sure!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Brandimd
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you Brandimd! We defiantly encourage you to book directly with us, mostly because it is cheaper and less confusion for you as the guest when you book directly rather than using a third party website. We also do our best to accommodate guest of all ages and were glad to hear that we are doing a good job at it. We look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I travel 93% of the time for work and I am so happy I chose this hotel for my visit in Madison. The front desk was amazing, Joseline was the best! The rooms were great and modern. It is a brand new hotel and they take great care of it and it shows. The breakfast was as good as you can get. Angie and Millicent are amazing! They are so full of Joy and will get you whatever you want to make your stay better. I am truly pleased with this HI Express and Suites, and for my next visit to Madison, AL, I already know where I am staying, no questions asked!!!! Thank you to the staff for making my stay wonderful.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BuTtA14
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you BuTtA14 we work very hard with our staff to make sure you have a wonderful stay with us every time! We will be sure to let the staff know that there hard work is paying off. We appreciate your wonderful reviews. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed here the weekend of 18 Jan. This hotel was amazing inside and out from the decor to the staff. They server breakfast in the morning and the wait staff kept the food coming even when she was swamped. The hotel has up to date security cards that make you feel secure in staying there.

I requested a change of room at 3am after a night with friends and I didn't want them driving to Huntsville which is 15min away from this hotel. I called and asked to switch from a King to a 2 queen room and she gladly obliged me and told me to just come get the key to the new room. I greatly appreciated her concern for this.

I highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Oh KaptivatingTraveler we are so appreciative that you enjoyed your time here with us! I will be sure to let the staff know of your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I always stay at this HIE while on business in the Huntsville area. The staff is very friendly and checking in is a breeze. I used to stay at the Holiday Inn Downtown in Huntsville but that property needs some serious upgrades. The rooms at the HIE in Madison are very clean and comfortable. This property is fairly new and it is up to date in every aspect. The breakfast is exceptional and everytime I stay here I have no issues whatsoever. I highly reccomend staying at this property when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you KABusiness! We appreciate your fantastic comment we will be sure to share this with staff! We defiantly appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a great hotel all around!The front desk staff is so friendly and everyone was accommodating to all my needs. Hotel was really clean and the rooms were great. I will defiantly stay here anytime I am in Madison, AL.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and we will be glad to have you back with us!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very nice, new property. Great location close to shopping and restaurants (some walk-able, short drive). Parking was easy, and free. Front desk check-in was smooth; desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The lobby area and hallways were clean and modern, very welcoming. Room itself was spacious and amenities were convenient - fridge, microwave, extra sink. King room had pullout sofa as well, and work area/desk of course. Price was reasonable for this brand, considering the location and newness of the hotel.

Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Towels could have been a bit heavier but not out of line with the price-point. All in all a nice stay, and would consider again for future visits.

One item worth noting - the elevator lobby music is too loud, and CAN be heard from rooms close to the elevator; this was bothersome but because I was only there one night, it wasn't worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is AWAY from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed our property and we hope to see you return soon! I apologized for the music being to loud and we will defiantly have that corrected when you return!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Holiday inn Express was a pleasure to stay at. This hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent and very helpful and really made me feel welcome and want to come back again. The rooms vere very comfortable and the breakfeast was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OmegaHotelGroup, Regional Director at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Mark, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Your comments have been shared with the team at the hotel. Again, thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#8 of 53 in Huntsville

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport? Share your experiences!