“Wonderful Stay-Fairly New Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Madison
ATL, GA
“Wonderful Stay-Fairly New Hotel”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family and I were in the area to visit the US Space & Rocket Center (Hunstville, AL). We enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn Express, the location was perfect and had all sorts of places to shop/eat. Our hotel was just a short drive down the road to visit the Space & Rocket Center (which my five year old son thoroughly enjoyed)! Upon our arrival after driving 4 1/2 hours, we were promptly checked into our room and experienced no problems at all throughout our stay. Our room was quite comfortable and large. The complimentary hot/cold breakfast was plentiful, excellent staff which kept the food stocked, and had enough to satisfy our taste buds. The indoor poor was enjoyable for my son but a bit chilly for us adults. When we visit the area again, we'll certainly stay again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. -Ashley Zivat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Got in at 3:30 in the morning. The gentleman at the desk was very nice. He had my room card ready for me. Very warm welcome. The room was very clean. You can tell this is a new hotel, and it is well kept! I will stay here on my next trip to the Huntsville/Madison area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here one night while passing through. Extremely acommodating staff, very new & clean room, comfortable beds & decent free breakfast! Did not use workout rooms or pool/spa, but they all looked nice! Small, cute, safe little town. Would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012
Rising Sun, IN
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Spent 1 night here on July 28th. This hotel is fairly new and it shows. Very clean, very comfortable. Beds were fantastic. Great location near several restaurants. The entire property is in pristine condition. Good free breakfast. Hated to leave this one. Holiday Inn is setting the bar high with these new hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Some people stay in hotels 10, 20 30 or more days a year and think that they are experienced travels. I spend on average about 15 days a month in hotels all over the South East. I stay at almost every name brand there is and all types of hotels. And I can say that this is one of the top 5 I have stayed at. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. I would and will stay at this hotel if I am every in Huntsville again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shayne M
Moline, Illinois
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I arrived July 9 for a business trip and was greeted promptly with a smile as I entered the door. The entire staff was very professional and friendly, especially Marcus! Every morning he greeted me with a big smile and wanted to make sure that everything was to my liking and if I needed anything. It was definitely wonderful to be greeted by such a warm friendly face every morning before I headed out to work. If I am in the Madison AL area in the near future I will be staying at this location!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Raleigh
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I'm a experienced business traveler (over 80 nites/yr) and found this new property to be everything the HIE brand is know for....Friendly staff, modern amenities, spotless rooms, consistent food value. Its near the airport but did not notice any airplane noise. Did not use the shuttle but looked clean. Pls note Its only opened 2 months... staff is still learning about ICH rewards program. Dbl check your resv to make sure your points are posted properly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank paul1125
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! Our goal is to always deliver the Hospitality that you received during your stay. We look forward to having your stay with us in the future! Thank you again for sharing!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
#1 of 13 in Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport? Share your experiences!