“Best Ruby Tuesday to date”

Ruby Tuesday Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 183 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: telephone number (256) 830-5050
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Best Ruby Tuesday to date”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This RT is right off I565 outside of Huntsville AL and their service is excellent and the food has been good when I have eaten there. There Salad Bar is what I recommend and what I primarily go for. It is not exceptionally large but what it has is more than enough and it is fresh and their choices of items is excellent. I.E. their pasta salad and Broccoli salad are very good. their cruton's are the best.

Visited April 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Talk about a rip off”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

So I never really liked ruby tuesday but I kept seeing these commercials saying they had new items on the menue so I decided to give it a shot. When we got there you could tell the building as a hole needed to be updated. It also wasn't that clean. That should have been the signe to get out of there but, I had coupons for a free apatizer so i went ahead. The food was so bad i could not eat it. The apetizer was horrible and the the rice tasted like it was over cooked along with my vegitables. The lady who served us never checked on us, and to top it off it cost us way more than I thought it would even with a coupon for a free apetizer.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank jason b
Athens
“Great salad bar”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very clean, but just an ordinary chain restaurant. The best salad bar, however. Service was average.

Visited April 2013
Alabama
“Food good but service bad”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was okay but service was almost totally non-existent. When eating very early in the evening you don't expect to be so ignored and finally 30 minutes later asked if anyone ever came over to get your order by the hostess who seated you.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bamabeachlover
El Paso, Texas, United States
“love the salad bar”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Cant beat Ruby Tuesday for consistant good food and service whereever I go and this one proves the point wonderfully well. enoyed each visit!

Visited October 2012