“Disappointed”

Ranked #113 of 185 Restaurants in Madison
Description: telephone number (256) 830-5050
Description: telephone number (256) 830-5050
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The service was as expected ok! Timeliness doesn't seem to be a priority there. The "New" Triple Meatloaf was absolutely horrible. It was disappointing that some one in the kitchen would actually send it to a customer. It took me a while to actually identify it as meatloaf. Three little dried out slices of what they called meatloaf covered in BBQ sauce. I whom can eat just about anything dead or alive hard trouble eating it. I was disappointed that there was absolutely no quality control & they pass it off on the customer gambling they don't send it back. It was my mistake as I really just enjoy the salad bar & a soup. So far they haven't messed that up. The only time a manager came around to check on us was just after they served the drinks not while your eating your meal. Now I understand why! I keep trying but they never seem to improve I'm sad to say.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Reasonable prices and good food. They are consistently good wherever they are.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Salad bar is always empty and what is there is frozen. Food just isnt good

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Relatives and I ate at this property this week. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was above average, for a chain restaurant; and I would eat there again. I passed on the limited salad bar, and I tried the $8.99 lunch special (sirloin tips + 1 vegetable + a small garden salad). My wife had the turkey burger, with the salad bar. This property is conveniently located between 2 major roads in Madison - Hughes Drive and County Line Road, on U.S. Highway 72 West. This the up-scale suburb of Huntsville.

Been to Ruby Tuesday Restaurant? Share your experiences!