“Lunch with a coupon”

Add it.
Chapala Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stumbled across this place while out enjoying a sunny Saturday. It was 1 pm and we were not the only ones stopping in for a late lunch. (Wife just instructed me to say she liked the salsa, very fresh, not canned.) My family of 4 ate plenty and had leftovers too for about $33 which became $25 with the coupon. I'm pretty picky about my Mexican food but this place did all right. I have to rate it among the top 5 Mexican joints in the greater Huntsville area. I'll certainly return, and not just because I have another coupon.

1  Thank kkibby43

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. The salsa is without a doubt the best I have ever had. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Chimichanga is just okay. Steak and rice is the family's go to dish for Chapala. But they have hands down the best salsa in town.

1  Thank Ol3and3r
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Went in alone for early dinner. I had the enchiladas with cheese and onions plus a Jose margarita. Impressed with the food, drink, service, and cleanliness. I will go back.

2  Thank Thekeithman
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The best salsa we've had in recent memory, very good service, otherwise the meals were just average. I had a combo plate with a beef taco, two enchiladas and a tamale, she had a grilled pork taco platter. Mine was ok but nothing outstanding, hers had a good degree of fat in the meat. With a coffee and an iced tea, the meal was $22.01 with tax, not including tip-pretty much average for the area. Exterior and interior are pretty plain.

1  Thank Gary G