La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
$75
$59
$52
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poola pet friendly hotelthe breakfast areadirect tvsmall dogwafflesa great stayvery nice hotelfirst floorhot tubwe've stayedsausageroad tripstaff was friendlybiscuitsroom was spacioushot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Chose this hotel because it is convenient to our son's house...he didn't have room for us with the new baby. :) The staff was wonderful from the time we made our reservation until we checked out. The hotel was spotless and the room was lovely and comfortable. Will be staying here our next trip to town for sure! Also, they have a great place to walk the dogs!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this property a couple of times already and plan to stay again next time we visit Madison. Staff is very friendly, the location is great and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is less than 3 years old.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I can honestly say that every staff member treated my wife and I with a warm welcome everyday during our six week stay. From breakfast in the mornings to the services and amenities provided by the hotel. This environment provided a safe and secure place for my wife and our little Yorkie. What more could we have asked for. A heartfelt thanks to all the staff who made this possible.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Staff was extra friendly. Stayed two nights and found me a new place to stay when I work Huntsville. Rooms are clean and spacious. Great location and found a great walking/jogging area. Felt very safe.
I will book this hotel anytime in Huntsville.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Decatur, Alabama, USA
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
phoebesteele, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013