“Nothing to brag about”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Iuka, Mississippi
“Nothing to brag about”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The best part of the Hotel was the pool... it was indoors and the children loved it, but the room, Not to my liking at all... It was small, It stunk, the carpet was wet when we arrived, and there were a couple of things broken in the room... its not maintained as it should be! The rooms are small, and only 3 small drawers for a family of 4 for 4 days!!! The breakfast was nothing to brag about, and OMG THE COFFEE .... it was the worst I've ever had in my life. My husband compared it to vending machine coffee... I don't think I'll be staying there again, and if they're all like that, I'll find another chain!

Room Tip: find somewhere else for the price... the less expensive ones in Madison are just as nice on the outs...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nanny1962
phoebesteele, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Greetings Traveler,

I want to express our deepest apologies for your stay being less that AWESOME because being "here for you" is to create an awesome experience at every encounter with every guest. The experience that you described is absolutely not what we stive to offer and have never delivered. I feel our 2-room suite would have been a better option for your family and wish only that I'd had an opportunity to address your concerns before your departure. If you are ever back in our area, please feel free to contact me, Phoebe Steele or the general manager as we would like to ensure that your accommodations will leave you refreshed and happy. We again appreciate you and hope to see you again...soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I Stay at La Quinta because from past experiences I expect to be satisfied and I normaly am. La Quinta has always made my family and myself feel safe and comfortable and this trip was no exception.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel while visiting the US Space and Rocket Center. We noticed upon arrival that the hotel is brand new. Check in was very easy and the staff was super friendly. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows and the refrigerator and microwave in every room was a nice touch. I felt very comfortable having my family stay here and the price was excellent. It got even better at breakfast since we were able to choose from cereals, yogurt, pastries, sausage, eggs, biscuits, grits, and make our own waffles. There was a nice variety and plenty of choices for all. Our stay was short, so we did not have time to swim, but the indoor pool area was nice. I would highly recommend this hotel for any budget-weary family who is looking for a clean, comfortable stay in a nice area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Clean, well-kept, excellent service. Room was very nice. Location could be more convenient. Pet exercise area is difficult to navigate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
#6 of 13 in Madison
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#6 of 53 in Huntsville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison? Share your experiences!