“Always a delight”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“Always a delight”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I visit Edo's often and we are never disapponted. We almost alway fall back on our favorite and settle on a California roll and a Madison roll, followed by one of their "box" dinners. The portions are generous and the service is excellent.

• Visited October 2013

South U.S.
“Genorous serving and excellent staff!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I dined here for the first time recently. We'd passed by it often since moving here in 2005.

It was delightful. What amazed me the most is the sheer amount of food we received. It was very filling, and the service was top notch. It's a very laid-back restaurant (in a good-way).

• Visited August 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Sushi Anywhere!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Edo is my favorite sushi places! I have taken Venture Capitalist from Boston and people from all over to Edo and they all love it and are surprised they can get such good sushi in Alabama. The owner is very friendly and is very concerned about getting the freshest sushi to you. They have very special sushi like Sea Bream, Uni with Quail Egg, Hand Rolls, Nightbane Roll. They also have great Box Lunches for those who don't like sushi (chicken curry, tempura, etc).

• Visited October 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Average Sushi experience, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Large clean spacious atmosphere. Beautiful menue. Sashimi was not served cold. Bathroom needs a geed serious cleaning. Dragon Roll was very good. Will return to this location!

• Visited August 2013
Alabama
“Not for everyone”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I like this place very much it is very authentic Japanese. It was to real for my family. It is the first place in the south I have been that is not trying to mellow down the Japanese food. I would score them higher but my wife and two girls 10 and 8 did not enjoy the experience. The servers were all smiles and helped each other. The Sushi is always good and this is the only place I can find katsu Don. I tried my daughters Undon and it was very good. I have been here before and will go back. I sit a the Sushi bar for lunch and soak it all in.

• Visited July 2013