“A perfectly fine place to stay in an area with not many options”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Livingston
“A perfectly fine place to stay in an area with not many options”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The drive between Tuscaloosa AL and Meridian MS is a no-man's land. Pity the fool who passes the hotels in Tuscaloosa and then can't quite stay awake to Meridian. This hotel was better than I would have expected considering location and lack of competition--spotless grounds, attractive and recently renovated room, large bathroom, and edible free breakfast. Bathtub only part not updated, but not nasty. A safe and servicable place to stop with your family while on the road.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We wanted to rest because of my husbands gout. We were told there were no 1st floor rooms. Then when we got in our rooms (yes, we rented 2) the odor was awful and the a/c was not cooling! Bad night!!! Maybe it would be better in winter.

• Stayed August 2013

Travelers are raving about these Livingston hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 25, 2013

While traveling through the area in the late evening, I tried to call ahead to a bigger city for reservations. I was told all motel were booked due to college regerstration but as I continued to driveI saw this motel along the interstate so I stopped. The desk clerk greated me like I was his sole survivor, a great attitude and very friendly. He checked me in and called the local steak for me to see if they were still open and would serve me.

The rooms are very clean, great tv channel package. I will make sure to find this place on my next trip through there.

Room Tip: I hope this place gets tons of business so they will be open on my next trip through.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed July 24, 2013

When we reserved a room we was not told they was renovating. The pool and fitness room is closed, When they say hot breakfast forget that. When it was brought straight from kitchen it was cold. The room is nice and clean. That's the only reason I mark their rate up to poor instead of terrible. We had to switch room when we first got here, frig was not working. NOT TO HAPPY WITH THIS COMFORT INN !!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Front desk lady is very friendly & helpful. Note the pool is closed for renovations for awhile. Room was clean & nice. Overall a nice hotel. Not many options along this stretch of #20 in Alabama.

Tres Hermanos Mexican restaurant down the road; excellent!

• Stayed June 2013
Ridgefield, Washington, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed here for three nights to visit family. It was as expected. Our room was clean and convenient. There was construction going on but it didn't disturb us. The first morning we were there a dog started barking around 7am I think it was in the room next to us. - it kept on and on so I just got up and went to breakfast.
Breakfast was fine. There was an attendant who replenished the food. The Wifi was of no use. I couldn't get it to work on my phone at all. The air conditioning was very effective. The employees smoke right outside the lobby doors, so it kind of drifts in and smells up the place. Our mattresses were good and we slept well. That's all we really needed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past year as we are in town to see our son play baseball at the nearby university. This is actually the only hotel in the city of Livingston. Thank goodness, this was a very last time staying here. We have had some poor quality rooms in the past, but the one we had last night and today was horrible. The furniture is worn. The mattress is insufficient. The bathroom was just gross. Mildew was on all parts of the bathroom. This has caused me to rethink ever staying at another Comfort Inn. The hotel is currently undergoing renovation; however, we stayed in one if those rooms a few weeks ago and all they had done was given it a fresh coat of paint and new tile. Same old worm furniture. Stay away!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Demopolis
Days Inn Demopolis
Days Inn Demopolis
#3 of 6 in Demopolis

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!