“Great Motel”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lincoln
Chicago
“Great Motel”
Reviewed February 3, 2010

On my way to florida during christmas I stayed at 3 different motel at night with my family on my way since we went on 4 days trip. Let me tell you out of 3 motel we stayed at this motel was the best we found. Motel was very clean, bed were very comfortable and staff was very friendly. My family and I enjoyed out stayed and will return back near future if we're traveling this route. Great Motel A++ for the price.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Deposit, Alabama
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Our baseball team was booked into the Days Inn, so the families stayed there also. You never know what to expect in situations like this, but the staff and the hotel were wonderful!!! They handled any problems we had, and when you travel with 11 and 12 year old boys, there are always problems. Each day as we left for games they wished us luck and cheered when we returned as winners, or in the case of a loss, they tried to cheer them up. The Days Inn in Lincoln is a great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2009
Atlanta, Ga
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Well let me just start saying I sould have known from the musty smell at the lobby front door something wasn't right. The room was clean looking from the first day. The second night that's when I found out about the BUGS so I told the front desk person she was shock and did offer an apology. But that still didn't solve the ROACHES in my room. So I Zipped and sealed everything up and left the next morning. I left the manger a nice letter and I will call him to Monday morning sharp. so BEWARE!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank racerxda
Daysinn10700, Manager at Days Inn Lincoln, responded to this review, June 25, 2009
This room did not have any roaches. We here at the Days Inn of lIncoln have a monthly pest control service which sprays the hotel. The hotel was sprayed 3 days prior to the guests stay. The room that the guest stayed in is a heavily rented room and we have never come across any bug problems in that room or in any room of the hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Lincoln hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Comfort Inn Lincoln
Red Roof Inn & Suites Oxford
Super 8 Talladega AL
Super 8 Talladega AL
#2 of 3 in Talladega

Been to Days Inn Lincoln? Share your experiences!