“Great food”

Montana Saloon & Grill
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a casual dining restaurant with a full bar. We are known for our steaks, catfish and hot wings. We have a friendly staff and great food!
Townsend, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The staff is super friendly, steaks are great, and reasonably priced. Need I say more? Ok, I will. Seems that this is located in a dry county, meaning they don't serve alcohol o Sundays but, they managed to fix that. Also seems that if they own a private club, and you become a member of this club, ( for a mere $1.00 lifetime membership fee ) you can go out back to this rustic room that they built and get a beer or three. My kind of place! Love you, Montana!

Visited June 2014

“I'm here now”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

And I wish I weren't. The food has taken over 30 minutes for a wing appetizer. And the service blows the sails off of the best clipper ship. Never again. They didn't even bring me silver ware.

1 Thank Gl64
Gtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT PLACE FOR CASUAL FOOD!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I started stopping at Montana's for lunch or dinner several years ago as we traveled from our winter home to our summer vacation home. It is midway in our travels and we go about 3 times a year and look forward to stopping at Montana's. On our most recent stop I had the most juiciest hamburger with homemade potato chips and a side salad, fantastic, the burger was done to perfection. My wife had the Phillie Chicken sandwich, one of her favorites, she also thoroughly enjoys the Great Falls Fettuccine. If you like wings Montana's has the best ever and in several different flavors, try the "Jamaican Me Hot", you won't be disappointed. The beer is always cold and service is with a smile!

1 Thank roseandlew
Lincoln, Alabama
“Great place to eat and drink.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great food, drinks and service at montanas. Would recommend it to everyone. The staff there are all very friendly and love talking and getting to know you.

• Visited February 2014
“Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Buffalo burgers delish. Food shrimp and crab claws too. Great service. Log cabin atmosphere. Beautiful building.

• Visited December 2013