Days Inn Leeds
$119
$114
$104
$99
All reviewsfront desk staff memberroom was cleanvery pleased with our staysized bedbarber motorsports parkcoffee potyogurtcontinental breakfasta great staywalgreensinterstatechannelslobbymaintenancecleanliness
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The hotel is set back off the main road and it looks like a lot of truckers/drivers stay here as we could hear them park up late in the night. The room was large and clean and had a microwave and fridge.The shower was powerful and the bathroom had granite surround.
The staff were friendly, the reception area was clean, neat and tidy and breakfast was basic, but great for what we needed. There is a Walgreens and a few fast food chains in walking distance and so was fine for a one night stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nachos80
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Made my reservation online based on them accepting pets. Upon check in the clerk very rudely stated that there was a $10.00 per pet charge. I stated that it DID NOT say that on the website and she ARGUED with me. She told me that if I did not want to pay it, I was free to leave my pets in the car overnight. The temperature that night was in the 20's!!!
Upon arriving home I checked the website and could not find anything about the extra charge.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gnatmama
Reviewed October 18, 2007

Motel on the outside but hotel on the inside.....

The property is currently undergoing renovation but I have to say this was the nicest motel room I've ever been in! Interior is totally redone, granite in the bathrooms, flat panel TV, refrig/micro not to mention very tastefully decorated/furnished. Would definitely stay here again.

On a side note we had some car trouble and the owners (?) really went out of their way to assist us by allowing the construction crew to help us. We are so grateful for their generosity!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank jinaz
Reviewed September 25, 2007

We got a great advanced rate price through the days inn website. The hotel was small but very clean. Wonderful room with fridge. Conveniently located next to walgreens. The free breakfast wasn't large but nice to have. The staff was very nice. They seemed to be doing renovations, so I am sure the hotel is only going to get better!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank LMDegley
Reviewed March 30, 2007

Very nice, large room - reasonable price. Sits back off busy road, so rooms were very quiet. Excellent breakfast area in lobby. Excellent restaurant choices and other amenities nearby.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)