Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
$104
Quality Inn(LaGrange)
$84
$79
All reviewsgreat hotelwaffle housewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolroom was cleanwest pointfront desk staffauburn universitya great stayoatmealwould definitely stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyparking lotinterstateatlanta
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My goal for the long day of driving southward was to make it to the CST zone. We made it! Just as it was about to be full dark we saw the sign for the Hampton Inn and decided to see if there were any vacancies. Yes! We spent the evening unwinding in the great indoor pool - completely riding ourselves of any residue from a month of camping. My little guy had a great time playing with friends he met there. Afterward we heated up a snack in the in-room microwave and settled on the sofa to watch tv. We had a very comfortable King bed with crisp, clean sheets and a walk-in shower. I awoke totally refreshed. After a delicious breakfast - eggs and hash browns for me, waffle for my little companion - we were ready for another day of driving to reach home.Great experience.

Room Tip: Closest to the side doors makes it convenient for unload luggage etc. and reloading the next morning.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

So Glad to hear you enjoyed our wonderful indoor pool during your stay and our great complimentary breakfast the next morning! Microwaves and mini-refridgerators are one of the many amenities we offer at the Hampton Inn & Suties Lanett-West Point and thank you sharing your great experience with us. Come back again!

Debbie Kelley

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was a very nice hotel we had our family reunion hera everything was very clean and the people were very nice and helpful. They were sold completely out but still managed to provide a great stay and was able to get rooms as soon as they could.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love having family reunions at our beautiful Hampton Inn & Suites and so glad to hear you were so pleased. We hope you will consider us again for your next reunion.

Debbie Kelley

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Polite and helpful staff Excellent breakfast Clean and well appointed rooms Only thing missing was a TV guide in the room and shower cap More accessible wifi connection would have been helpful, however the staff helped this old girl

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

The professional and friendly staff here at the hotel are committed to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for pointing out the omission of shower cap and TV guide. It is with only responses like this that we can improve our customer service. We look forward to having you with us in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

L love the experience of the country that Lanett has to offer. It is a very quiet and quaint town. There are no major atractions there. But it is has a very friendly and safe persona about it. The hotel is in an excellent location. The room very clean. The hotel has friendly and outstanding staff. The other customers in the hotel very friendly as well. truly enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: :Lanett is a quiet but family oriented town. The hotel is in a great location, not far from the interstate and various restaurants. Very safe and comfortable place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for making the Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett-West Point your choice of stay. We are so pleased to read we met your expectations. We look forward to having you with us in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Every time I visit the Valley, AL or surrounding area, I always stay at Hampton Inn. Can't beat the overall experience. Service is excellent. The rest you receive is profound. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in traveling. I would greatly recommend the Hampton Inn, Lanett, AL to any and everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Freida,

Thank you for making the Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett-West Point your choice of stay. The professional and friendly staff here at the hotel are committed to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable and as so pleased to read we met your expectations. We look forward to having you with us in the future.