“Nice Hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This appeared to be a newer Hampton. It looked to be the nicest hotel in the area and was reasonably priced. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the towels were new. The hotel is not far from the highway but I had no traffic noise. The hotel offered appetizers in the evening but we never had a chance to enjoy. The breakfast was the typical Hampton breakfast. The hotel had a very nice indoor pool and outdoor patio with tables/chairs. The staff was friendly and helpful. There were multiple restaurants not far from the hotel. The Italian restaurant just up the street was excellent. This hotel is in EST and they reminded staff when they check in since it is close to the CST.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Fenton64,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We know the time zones issue is a challenge and we are glad to help clear up the issue for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I came down to do a trade ride market review and was gone through the day my family really enjoyed the stay at your hotel and we are making plans to stay hear next trip. This hotel was very clean and ran flawlessly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was attending a baseball game at Auburn University, and I wanted to use my Hilton Honors points for the night I would be staying in the area. This hotel was a MUCH better value (20K versus 30K) than other hotels in the Opelika/Auburn area. The hotel looked brand new inside and out, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I definitely enjoyed staying at this hotel. The only drawback of this location was the fact that there's nothing (other than gas stations) around it. You have to drive at least 10 minutes before you can find any restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ben H

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you for the 2015 football season. We are all hoping for new and closer restaurants, it would great bonus to the area

Reviewed May 17, 2014

An above average Hampton Inn. Check in clerk not overly friendly, but she was efficient and was able to answer our questions. Rooms are great, really nice and so clean. Breakfast was one of the better breakfasts I have had at a Hampton Inn. Breakfast hostess not overly outgoing, but when I started talking to her, she was friendly. And yeah, they do have Oriental food on the breakfast bar for the Koreans at the Kia factory. Overall, a very good stay for us, and I felt like we got more than our money's worth. I would definitely stay here again, and I would recommend this facility to others. Great location, far enough away from the interstate highway noise but still close. Still wondering why the check in clerk wanted to know what brought us to town? Had to brush her off, since it was none of her business.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear b88john,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that the quality and comfort of your stay met your expectations! I do apologize if the front desk associate asking what brought you to town seemed invasive. Our intent behind that question is to see if you are here to work for one of our local businesses, and to make sure you are getting you the best rate possible. Once again thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Hospitably,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Easy access to the interstate, but found out we were 3 miles away from the Central time zone (wanted to stay in that time zone). Staff was very polite and informed us about the time zone. Room was nice and clean, even had a sticky note that said the sheets and duvet were clean. Bed was comfortable as well. Breakfast was quite adequate and tasted good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Charles H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We definately understand the frustration with the time zones, we are glad you stayed with us in spite of being on eastern time. I hope that if you need to stay in the area again you will come back to see us!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

While visiting my uncle's we were having a Family & Friends event and we had a large group of people. All of us stayed here and was really nice. Great stay...wouldnt change anything...I traveled there July of 2012..the drop down arrow wouldnt let me go that far back..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Skysmommi,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment about your stay with us. We are very glad that we were able to provide you with the best customer service that you the guest deserved. We hope that in the future you will soon return to visit and stay with us again.

Hospitably,

Reviewed May 10, 2014

While planning a trip to visit my husband's brother, who lives in West Point, GA, I researched local hotels. I selected the Hampton Inn here. I am so glad I did. The hotel was clean; our room was huge and quiet -- on the 5th floor. The breakfast buffet was very ample. I couldn't decide what to eat! We didn't get to partake of the evening's reception from 6:30 - 8:00 because we went to eat during that time, but we did snag some cookies. We will definitely come back to this hotel if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on either side of the sitting area on each floor (There was a nice on on the 5th...