“The Reviews Were True”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Saucier, Mississippi
“The Reviews Were True”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

While planning a trip to visit my husband's brother, who lives in West Point, GA, I researched local hotels. I selected the Hampton Inn here. I am so glad I did. The hotel was clean; our room was huge and quiet -- on the 5th floor. The breakfast buffet was very ample. I couldn't decide what to eat! We didn't get to partake of the evening's reception from 6:30 - 8:00 because we went to eat during that time, but we did snag some cookies. We will definitely come back to this hotel if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on either side of the sitting area on each floor (There was a nice on on the 5th...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Janice S,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our establishment. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you very soon!

Jared M. Elmore
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The staff at this hotel was super friendly and helpful. The room was very nice. The pool is indoors, which kind of stunk but there was a nice setting area outside the pool to hang out and visit. There is no bar on site, so BYOB. The breakfast was plentiful. There is a Waffle House less than a mile away and I DO NOT recommend that place. It was the worst Waffle House I have ever visited. The staff at the Hampton Inn was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear 181deniseg,

Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Jared M. Elmore
Front Office Manager
Albertville, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Linens: excellent Mattress: The best we have experienced (we sleep on a temperpedic at home) Decor: Love all of the black & white landscape & family photography Landscape: Gorgeous. I'm a photographer and used this location for some wedding photos due do rain Price: AMAZING!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear June N,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and personal experience about our hotel. We are so glad to read that you not only enjoyed your bed, but also that you noticed our photography. It truly means the world to us since those photos represent our beautiful community. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very good location and hotel. Not many options for food or restaurants in the area. Location was close to Auburn. I was on a visit with my family to visit son at Auburn. I look forward to staying at this location again. Price is reasonable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jonathan H,

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay especially in regards to price and location. I understand that the food options are not ideal however we do have some great local food options we can suggest on your next visit. We hope to host you again in the near future!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

After driving 12 hours to get to the hotel, I was EXTREMELY impressed! The room was clean, the bed soft, the breakfast fabulous, and the pool very relaxing. Only complaint was doors slamming shut very early in the morning. Overall, this place was AMAZING!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Paula B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take pride in knowing that you were extremely impressed with your visit and we will look into the door slamming uses. We take all feedback seriously and will do everything possible to correct the issue so that future travelers have a peaceful stay. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Howell, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hampton Inn of Lanett Alabama provides an excellent overnight stay away from home. The staff took my comfort and satisfaction very sderiously. I have stayed here more than once and will keep coming back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Mobile, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Property is very clean and the staff is very friendly. I especially liked the evening social. The food and beverages were an unexpected treat. Also, the hotel is in a good area close to stores, restaurants, etc. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear John J,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We take pride in our efforts to maintain a clean and friendly property and are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience. We do our very best to go above and beyond for every guest every day! We hope to see you again soon...

Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Lafayette Garden Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!