“Can't go wrong with this place!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Hayden, Idaho, United States
“Can't go wrong with this place!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great Hotel, really clean and fresh, new and nice, you'll love it! Stay a a lot of Hampton Inns this one is new and very well designed, you could easily live there for several weeks. Easy access from I-85, just West of the highway 1-block.

They have a unique early evening social hour that is a real nice added touch and a real upscale feature not found at any other Hampton Inn I've visited.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed March 3, 2013

On Saturday February 16, 2013 my husband and I stayed at this hotel and we accidently left behind my coat and his jacket in the closet in our room. I called the hotel on Monday February 18th inquiring about these items and surprisingly they had been turned in to the lost and found. These items were mailed to my home address and I am eternally grateful. Such acts of kindness are very rare these days. We live in the Birmingham area and our son is a student at Auburn University. This was our third stay at your hotel. Initially we found this hotel because all the hotels in the Auburn/Opelika area were full but after the first stay we were very pleased with this hotel and now whenever visiting our son this is the hotel where we chose to stay. Its conveniently located off I-85. The rooms were always clean, breakfast was great, and the staff was always kind and helpful. We would highly recommend this hotel if traveling through or visiting this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kiel, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stay here for work almost every week. Great staff - very friendly and helpful. Extremely clean almost new property. Excellent place to stay when visiting West Point GA / Lanett AL area. They offer a nice free breakfast and have grab bags if you don't have time to stay in the morning. They also have a welcome home party in the evenings with appetizers and drinks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tavares, Florida
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was easy to find, just off the interstate. We had made reservations so check in was quick and easy. The manager greeted us, they had the big baggage carts for luggage, there was a lovely Christmas tree in the lounge area overlooking the pool. The room was spacious and clean with plenty of towels, great desk set up with wifi, a nice area with coffee ,tea and a small fridge. Parking was easy and not crowded. Breakfast was one of the best and they had a listing of local restaurants in the room for lunch and dinner. The indoor pool was clean and heated, the spa was great and management had piles of towels for pool use. Great experience. Will stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights to attend a family gathering. It's a large (5-story) Hampton Inn with the familiar decor and amenities, very clean. The breakfast room is very attractive (decorated with an enormous Christmas tree during our stay) and overlooks the indoor pool. The breakfast buffet offered more choices than at some Hampton Inns. There was a comfortable seating area with a large screen TV on our floor, pleasant for families. The choice of accommodations in the Valley was meager until the KIA plant was built just over the state line in Georgia, so this hotel is a welcome addition.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Well kept new hotel. Indoor pool. Nice breakfast spread. Ample parking. Very few restaurants to choose from nearby. Great staff. Feasible distance to Auburn University. Room ran $84 per weekend night. Fridge/microwave/coffee maker

• Stayed November 2012
Atlanta
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We were attending the Auburn – Texas A&M game and needed a place to stay near Auburn. We were fortunate to find a room at the Hampton Inn and will use this hotel for any future Auburn games we attend. The hotel is convenient to the interstate and about 25 minutes from the Auburn campus.

I can’t say enough good things about the staff. We arrived early and the welcome was outstanding, and we were in a room in a matter of minutes. We were always greeted with a smile and offers to help.

The hotel is rather new and the room was perfect. We had a small sitting area, a kitchenette and large bathroom. The fitness center was nice and had a couple of treadmills, bike and elliptical for cardio and benches and dumbbells for weight training. Also, the hotel has free wi-fi.

They did a good job with breakfast and the eating area was full of Aggie and Auburn fans which was a nice start to a day of football.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!