“We won't go back”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Enterprise, Alabama
“We won't go back”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

The welcome was warm full and the rooms were big and clean. In the middle of night (about 2 am) we were rudely woken up, because of someone from the hotel staff were putting our bill in the door. She kept putting the bill in the keycardhole for a couple of minutes and making a lot of noise. We woke up from that and of course we were scared that someone is coming into our room. My husband has to knocked on the door and asked her to stop with it. Next day my husband confront this with the staff at the front desk, but didn't get even an apologies. Even the hotel and rooms were very well, we won't come back because of this incident.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alabama11_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Atlanta Ga
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stopped here on Hilton Points while enroute to a weekend in New Orleans, and found to be one of the better Hampton's around. The room are a big larger than other hotels and everything was new and clean. Highly recommended.

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jh26
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Manager would not connect spouse to the room because she didnt know the room number. She could have at least took a message. Rude and ignorant

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank rukiddnme
Fort Worth
Reviewed April 5, 2011

This has to be the cleanest Hampton Inn that I have "ever" stayed in. I had to make quick arrangements to attend a funeral and wasn't familiar with this area, I tried my luck hoping that this Hampton Inn would be nice. Wow!!!! It was spotless, you could actually do a white glove test on the chair rails in the hall way. LOL! The staff members were quick and courteous. Everyone there was so friendly! I've stayed with this hotel 3 times now and each time It was great. Breakfast was normal fair but everything was hot and fresh. Some of the rooms have the showers only but besides that I have nothing to complain about. What a value for the tired traveler!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Great front desk. Geninue "Southern Ladies." Room very clean and tidy. Great included breakfast with room. Stayed overnight for football game at Auburn. Location nothing to brag about, but the motel is a hidden gem.Easy to get to and from.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We stayed here one night on our way to an Auburn Football game. We left the next morning headed to the game..which is about 40 minutes away. When we arrived in Auburn I had received a phone call that they found tickets in our room. Wow! I can't believe that someone would care enough to return these to me!

I drove all the way back before the game and when I arrived the woman behind the counter even said "oh..I would have met you half way if I knew which way you were coming from."

Incredible Service. Super Nice Accommodations. Also Auburn won that game so that was a good day overall!

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ffej84
Macon, GA
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend in order to work a wedding near by. Without being to verbose, the hotel, staff, and room were all immaculate and the service was impeccable. The free breakfast in the morning was very good and they even had some sort of sweet in the evening.
BTW--if you can get the balcony, get it. The view is nothing to write home about but I love balconies and to be able to have a drink on one in the evening is pretty nice....

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank rebchief
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard Auburn
Courtyard Auburn
#3 of 17 in Auburn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!