“Hidden gem!”

Ranked #51 of 71 Restaurants in Jasper
Fenton, Missouri
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I stopped in for lunch on our way home from vacation in Panama City Beach. I searched online and saw that this one had good reviews. We were excited and hungry...until we saw that it's located in a gas station. We almost kept driving to find something else, but I'm so glad we gave it a try. The seafood was fresh and delicious!

• Visited June 2014

“Hidden sushi and seafood”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place was recommend by a family member. Because of location, it was a nice surprise of great seafood and sushi. Love the shrimp po boy and sushi ( crazy roll and summer roll).

• Visited April 2014
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The waitstaff was very attentive, our glass was never empty. The sushi was very fresh and tasteful. We will go again when in the area.

Athens, Alabama
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fresh seafood! and awesome sushi! I think everyone that I ate with was satisfied! Would go again!..It's a little hole in the wall ...worth checking out!

• Visited June 2013