“Excellent Management - Rosa”
Review of Quality Inn Jasper

Quality Inn Jasper
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Management - Rosa”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I got caught in a storm and badly shaken and stayed at the Quality Inn. Rosa, the manager, realized how shaken I was when I checked in and immediately came to my aid. She helped me to a newly remodeled, very clean, comfortable room and even picked up dinner from me so that I could settle down. The next morning it was foggy when I resumed my trip and Rosa insisted that I call her if I had any problems and when I reached Nashville. I am a business traveler who frequents 4-5 star properties but Rosa set a new standard for client satisfaction. Her commitment to excellence and service is unparalleled. If I am ever in the area again, safe to say, I will be giving Rosa a visit!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We been staying in pricey resort hotels along eastern seaboard, so heading home, we were happy to find this comfortable bed and room for less than half the price! Things were a little thinner all the way round but for less than $100 a night we were delighted. Very comfortable and clean. It was 9pm when we began our search for overnight accommodations. the first place we stopped was no room in the inn. This was our second stop. First floor, free wifi and breakfast. All just fine! The gal in the breakfast nook was super friendly. She made my waffle for me. Great smile.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Davidson H
Hollister, Missouri
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were traveling with a cousin and her small dog, and needed a pet-friendly motel. This apparently was at one time a Jameson Inn, and has been refurbished. Staff was friendly and service was good. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate. Had to retrace my route, as the address for the motel that I put into my GPS got us to a parking lot about a mile past the real location.

Room Tip: Rear building seems to be quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 3MD_4MA
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were stuck during the ice and snow so we were desperate...that said, the hotel was clean and adequate for the location and price. We were very appreciative of a clean hotel room and bed. The only issue was no elevator if staying on 2nd floor.

Room Tip: if in need of a elevator do not stay on 2nd floor here - no elevators
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is an older Quality Inn, but they have done some renovations. I gave it a 4 rating because of the small town, price and I was able to check in at 10am. I got a great deal on this hotel through CLC, had I paid more the rating may have been average. The cleanliness was good but attention to detail for cleaning and renovating would have made this a great hotel. However, I would stay here again when visiting Jasper. Parking would be a problem for big trucks, buses, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hzgmech
Epsom, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Arrived without a reservation and were given a king room. Welcome was efficient without being particularly friendly. Room was clean, large with microwave, fridge, flat screen TV and coffee and tea making facilities. Bed was comfortable and shower hot. Inclusive breakfast was adequate with cereal, freshly made waffles and biscuits. At £52 a night this motel was very good value and recommended

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple