“Good food Good service!”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Lebanon, Missouri
“Good food Good service!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My family had lunch here awhile back. Corbin was our server and he was friendly and fast. Our food was very good and we loved the cheddar muffins. My brisket was very tender. They also had great strong iced tea. We will difinetly be back!!

• Visited May 2012

Northport, Alabama, USA
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We travel from near Berry Alabama all the way to Jasper just to eat here. The bbq is good, but the house salad is even better. The salad alone is worth the visit. And if you want stead, don't miss the rib-eye, yes, I know who eats stead at a bbq place, I do! The staff is very friendly and keep the tea glasses full. You can't find a better steak place in the area.

• Visited April 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
“It even smells good”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had a great lunch here with work associates. From the moment you walk in you can smell the good BBQ. I had the beef brisket which was outstanding and the riblet appetizer was tasty. The service was fantastic and the sweat tea barely reach half empty before being refilled.

• Visited May 2012
Vernon, Alabama
“Wonderful Food!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Stopped there several times traveling to and from high school football games. I love their chicken stuffed potato! My husband always gets the pork...great also. Once I went...realy wanted a potatoe and they were out. Waitress was very nice and suggested another item from the menu that was very good.

Visited October 2011
Franklin, Pennsylvania
“Yummy -fantastic service.”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The greens were fantastic! The corn muffins and honey butter were delicious. We had super-fast service! I would absolutely come here again?