“Won't go back”

Garfield's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Description: We are located in the front of Jasper Mall. Jasper Mall is located in the middle of town. Close to hotels. We offer a large range of dining options from burgers to steak and ribs. Have a friendly bar staff and you may dine at the bar. Specials include kids eat free with adult entree purchase all day on Sunday.
Gretna, Louisiana
“Won't go back”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Food was okay but the time it took to get our food was bad and the waiter kept flirting with my wife, even mad her a special cheese cake my dish was bland and they dropped something's off our place on the floor according to our waiter

Jasper
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service and wait time.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant, it's was us (party of 4) and 4 other tables/booths with 2-4 people in them. 2 of them had their food already... We sat down and it took us asking 3 different people for a drink, within a 10-15 min span. After receiving our drinks we had the pick 3, I had cheese sticks, chicken fingers, and potato wedges.. My drink (water) didn't get refilled until I snatched the manager as he walked by and ask for it, my cheese sticks were so cold I couldn't even enjoy them. The potatoes were cooked so long I could break them into and it wasn't even potato, it was crust. I asked for ranch dipping sauce. I never saw the ranch. I could understand if it was crowded place and busy, but this was on a Tuesday around 2:30-3:00. Maybe if there wasn't 5 waitress/waiters around the cash register chatting it up and the plates just sitting up in the window thing waiting to be taken out. They may have better reviews.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KTA0215
Hanceville, Alabama
“first time visit”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The service was excellent. My dinner was excellent. (bourbon chicken). My husband's steak was excellent but the baked potato was awful! It also was a long wait and it wasn't that busy.

• Visited October 2013
“Waste of time and money!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Waited over 30 minutes for 2 unimpressive meals...they weren't busy, there were only 4 other customers in the restaurant .

• Visited June 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Average, but Adequate”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a typical fern bar-type restaurant, in the Applebees/Fridays/Ruby Tuesdays vein. Adequate, but nothing exceptional. Given other choices, I would see no reason to return.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Garfield's Restaurant & Pub? Share your experiences!