“Average”

Dining options: Reservations
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Average”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Too slow to seat 7 on a what I considered a slow evening, 25 min=/- . Food was good and waitress was nice. This was the third time seating took too long. May choose Outback at Madison next time.

Visited July 2012

Meridianville, Alabama
“Good steak and soup”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Service was good, food was good. It did take us a bit to get our food, but it was worth the wait.

Visited June 2012
Madison, Alabama
“Quality food, quality service, good value”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Went to this place for lunch with the wife and some co-workers and was impressed. Very well-prepared food with excellent service. Would definitely recommend it.

Visited May 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Just Horrible”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I had Easter dinner here and it was simply horrible. We'd eaten here previously in the past few years and thought it was good. I don't know what has happened other than it has gone downhill. My husband's meal arrived and there was something slimy on the top of his vegetables, so he called the waiter over. The waiter called the manager and he said it was something done improperly in the kitchen, but it was edible. In the meantime I was not able to cut the prime rib with the steak knife- it was that tough. I asked if I could please have a sharper knife. We never saw the manager or waiter again other than to bring the check and I never got the steak knife. A simply horrible experience.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Go4Red
Huntsville, AL
“Steak was not cooked to right temp and service was ok”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Steak was not cooked to right temp and service was ok. If it was not for MGR giving us a free dressert I will have ranked it poor.

Visited August 2011