“Decent, modestly priced place, popular with locals.”
Review of The Po Boy Factory

The Po Boy Factory
Ranked #5 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Decent, modestly priced place, popular with locals.”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

The po' boys are decent. Not great but I've been to New Orleans and I have high standards for po' boys. We had a shrimp po' boy and a grilled grouper po' boy. Both were good. The fries were hot but commercial crinkle fries. Serviceable but nothing awesome . Service was very friendly and good. The place was crowded and was full of locals.

Greenwood,Indiana
“Worth the visit!”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My husband and I were just looking for a satisfying lunch that did not involve a chain restaurant. We went on a Saturday afternoon where the waitress was very busy. We still received excellent service and delicious food. The Scruffy's specials were our meal of choice and was quite satisfactory. I had a shrimp po boy with red beans and rice and my husband had the crawfish po boy with the jambalaya. The french fries and cole slaw were good but not as high a caliber as the main dishes.

Colorado
“Incredible food with friendly service at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I've been traveling to Huntsville every week for the last 5 weeks so I've found most of the "popular" places to eat. I wanted to try something different that I didn't know about so I went to the TripAdvisor and looked up the ranked restaurants in Huntsville. The #1 listing was for a place called the PoBoy Factory and now I know why it's #1. The food was incredible! I had the best jambalaya ever and that is saying a lot since I spent an entire summer in the French Quarter of New Orleans eating out every night two years ago. The place has a very casual atmosphere (Joe's crabshack style but with plastic utensils) so it's obvious they put all their money into the food. I will be going back many times.

California, MD
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Being from New Orleans I was worried the food would just be ok but it was excellent. I felt right at home. I loved how the inside was decorated. I went twice while in Huntsville. The crawfish po boy and etoufee were amazing. The peanut butter pie was the best I have ever had. I could go on and on.

Huntsville, Alabama
“I almost hate to recommend it so we can keep it a secret!”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Excellent is all I can say. The food is superb. The staff friendly and helpful. Service is fast, food is fresh, staff is fun...I could go on and on. Like I said, I hate to recommend it because I know it will draw bigger crowds...Find Andrew Jackson Way and look for the yellow, two-story house/restaurant. You won't be disappointed...

1 Thank tropicalphil