“fun down and dirty atmosphere....”
Review of The Po Boy Factory

The Po Boy Factory
Ranked #7 of 635 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 10, 2013

.....just meaning "not fancy". Just casual and fun. Plus the food is delicious and the service is good and the price is right. I particularly enjoy the grilled grouper there. My favorite seafood place in Huntville.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Craving Cajun? Everyday feels like Mardi Gras at The Po Boy Factory in Huntsville. Located a few blocks north of historic Five Points, the restaurant features Louisiana favorites like spicy shrimp and crawfish etouffee, gumbo, red beans and rice, crab cakes, and jambalaya. Lots of po boy variations to choose from like shrimp, oyster, and Caribbean jerk chicken; as well as muffalettas, fried baskets and dinner menu. Very casual dining atmosphere with a ton of eye candy consisting of quirky artwork, Mardi Gras beads, and college sports. Save room for dessert as there is Key Lime pie and homemade bread pudding with whiskey sauce in the offing. They feature a nice selection of bottled beers too. The service is friendly and fast so there's never a long wait.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Po Boy Factory is a local favorite for us. Highly recommend the gumbo. There is a special price when ordering 2 bowls. The Hot Damn sauce is the bomb!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

nobody is saying anything negative about this restaurant, That is because all of the reviewers, now including myself, loved everything about the place. I am glad I was able to convince the group I was with to go here. We showed up at dinner rush and still had a very short delay to get a table for 4. GO!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been coming to Huntsville for many years and just now discovered the Five Points area. The Po Boy Factory restaurant was a real find. Food was excellent, hot and made me begging for more. Even on a Tuesday night, the place had lines out the door. Service was great and our waitress always checked on us for beer refills or other needs. This place is now on my top five places to eat when I travel to Huntsville.