“Surin of Madison - Not nice anymore”
Review of Surin of Thailand

Surin of Thailand
Ranked #66 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Again, I'm writing about Surin of Madison, not Huntsville. It used to be a very good restaurant with delicious food. Not anymore. My husband and I used to eat there very often, then we had to stop eating out because of personal problems. We went back in February 2012 and since the very beginning we noticed it wasn't as good anymore. My husband was served the wrong dish, mine was pretty bad. We decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and went back a week later. My husband's meal was ok, I ordered meat and most of it was just fat... very bad. The sauce was very salty.. I don't think we'll go back. It's really sad..

1  Thank Mikafe
There are newer reviews for Surin of Thailand

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Best Martini's in town! The Sushi is awesome also! Great atmosphere. Get there early because there is always a wait.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Best Sushi in town, Wines are a bit pricey. Overall experience was great

Reviewed October 27, 2011

On travel, looking for good Coconut soup and coconut Beef Curry. The coconut soup was very bland and since you can get it with chicken or tofu, the chicken was added at the end, so it was dry. Large bowl for $4. No coconut beef curry on the menu, so I tried the chicken. The sauce was great, very flavorful. No brown rice available, only white. They do have an extensive sushi menu, which is my guess as to why their choices of thai dishes are limited.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Surin is sooooo good! I love this place! Everything I've ever eaten there has been great. I usually get the crunchy sushi (can't remember the name) or the pad thai. So amazing! The martinis are great and are always filled to the brim. They are a little pricy at $10, but they are so worth it.

It is busy and loud, but that's part of the atmosphere. Be prepared for a short wait if you go at peak time.

With such an expansive menu, this is a great choice!

1  Thank KCBandBAB