Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
Ranked #50 of 687 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, that features endless servings of flame-grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage as well as an extravagant salad area with a wide array of seasonal chef-crafted items.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great place to recognize a special event. Our part split between the full experience and the salad bar. Both sets were equally pleased! Food is great and the service is also nice. They now offer the meat cooked without the heavy salt so I may try that next time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Best choice for a steak dinner. I have been here like 4 times in the last few months. I have NEVER had anything short of friendly service from each employee I have come in contact with. You may notice a few people comment on the slow service In relation to the meat making rounds. It doesn’t take Sherlock to observe tables that beckon the servers over as soon as they exit the kitchen with the meat and deduce that it’s not lack of effort or energy from staff. I have merely mentioned to my main serve “Hey if you can steer the lamb chops my way” and boom they make an appearance. What I like about this place is I can eat a good amount of steak but I get a cut here and a cut there ensuring my large quantity of steak doesn’t get cold on my plate like when I order a porterhouse at outback. I have always felt great value for the money. I have to give a special shout out to the meat dealers. On a Friday night in a packed house This past Friday they kept up with the crowd, had great attitudes, and were fun to talk to. I couldn’t do what they do. I eat a cow while my wife has the hot/cold bar for half price. Amazing options on the bar as well. I have to give this place 13/10 and 22/10 will be back.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We went to have a nice Dinner and it was not good at all. I can cook dinner at home and have a way better experience! The meat was ok and thats whst they hang their hat on. The salad bar/cheese charcuterie area was picked over and all was dried out. We will not return and would suggest no one else waste their money. Bluggghhhh!

Reviewed December 28, 2019

My Fiance and I visited Texas de Brazil for my first time last night. Our server, Nicole, was phenomenal. She was knowledgeable and sweet and made the experience wonderful. I know this is a steak place, but the Au gratin potatoes are to die for. Great experience.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2019

I have been here four times and each time we had issues with service being very slow. Also, the meat is not the greatest. Most of it is very hard to chew.

Date of visit: August 2019