“Hampton Inn Huntsville-Arsenal/South Pkway #1 In My Book”

Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway
Ranked #14 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Clarksville TN, United States
“Hampton Inn Huntsville-Arsenal/South Pkway #1 In My Book”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Though hard to locate off the main South Parkway Road the place cannot be beat for the quality of the stay with them. The staff are pleasant and helpful to you weather asking directions, resolving problems or just providing a warm smile and conversation. Folks at the hotel really seem to enjoy their work serving the customers or helping the wayward traveler find a location in the greater Huntsville area. In summary, they are very nice people providing quality, clean and hospitable accommodations when visiting Huntsville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
You are so right! We do love our jobs and are so happy to get to serve the great guests that walk through our doors. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will continue to return so we can wow you even more! Thank you for the great review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Statesboro, Georgia
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were in Huntsville only for a funeral unfortunately, but our stay at the Hampton made everything a lot easier. I was especially moved by how friendly everyone on the staff was--everyone we met over our two day stay. I was surprised that the hotel offered coffee and great snacks any time of day. There was a great breakfast with every food item imaginable (truly excellent omelets) and for those who wanted to eat breakfast very early, there was breakfast-in-a-bag for anyone who wanted to pick one up at the desk. When my husband wanted a special kind of cookie missing from a snack-platter, one of the staff members went back into the kitchen and found several. After we left the hotel and were on the road, I realized I had left some clothing items in the closet. All I had to do was call to arrange for a FedEx delivery. I recommend this clean, comfortable, friendly hotel to anyone planning a trip to Huntsville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the very kind review. Our staff strives to ensure everyone is welcomed and feels at home. Our breakfast, coffee bar, cookies, snacks, and waters are a small gesture to our guest that make a big impact. You're right, some people are in a rush and don't have time to enjoy our breakfast, so we have those great breakfast to go bags that you grab and go and enjoy when you're ready. I'm so glad to hear an associate went above and beyond for you! That's our biggest thing here is to try and exceed all expectations! Thank you for staying with us!
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was visiting my daughter for week over new years. The staff particularly a young lady by the name of Keilley (I think) AKA " perky redhead." I was ridden with the flu my first few days the front had a little care package in my room for me and cleaned the room after normal housekeeping hours. Nicardo the night manager was also helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and the room was fine. However, the staff made the hotel and enhanced my stay. Will stay again. Once again Hilton properties are my brand of choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Well thank you for this AMAZING review! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself! Our staff works extra hard to make sure everyone is happy and has a memorable moment with us. Thank you for the kind words about myself and Nicardo as well. From our housekeepers to our front desk to our housemen, we all love having you here! Can't wait to see you again!
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I surprised my husband with a "date night" when he returned from a deployment to Afghanistan. We stayed the night in this hotel. Our room had a jacuzzi tub and was very nice. The manager and hotel staff were all great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
First off, our staff wants to thank your husband for his military service. We hold our military very close to our hearts at this hotel, even more so, the women that have the toughest job of all, being a military wife. We loved having you here and that you got some much deserved relaxation and alone time. It means the world to us that you chose our hotel. We can't wait to see you in the future and thank you for taking the time to make a wonderful review.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We chose this Hampton because it was close to family. It has recently been renovated- very clean and fresh. They do not seem to use air fresheners or rug powders, which I am allergic to. Was well run, breakfast was decent, coffee good. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the lovely review! We all know how terrible allergies can be, we try to use gentle cleaners to ensure its clean, and it doesn't take a gallon of air freshener to do so. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return very soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The staff was nice and Room was very well maintained. The Breakfast seemed a little lacking of selections. The location was just east of the Arsenal gate. The bathroom was very spacious. I was on a friendly night out and was looking for a quiet place to relax.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. We are glad you loved the spacious rooms and bathrooms in our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you didn't love the breakfast though! It's normally one of the biggest compliments we get. We hope you will come back and you can always request a specific item. We love to go above and beyond for our guests, so next time you're in town, please let us know if there is anything special we can make for you! We love having you here!
hunstville AL, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

this was a great place to stay with great staff, nice breakfast and some nice surprises which included pretty mucb unlimited snacks and drinks (cokes in my case) whenever i wanted/asked. It made the business and work part of my trip a little bit easier.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our breakfast, socials, and free snacks are a great perk. We love going above and beyond for our guest and we are glad we won you over! We can't wait for you to return!