“Lovely Clean Room”

Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Birmingham, United States
“Lovely Clean Room”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed in a king-sized room with the office and sofa. The bed was clean and comfortable...fast internet...nice furnishings...I wish I had been staying longer than 1 night. I really liked the modern feel of the room's furnishings. It was modern but not pretentiously so...still warm and welcoming.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Johnson City
Reviewed May 5, 2014

When I saw the price of this hotel, I thought it would be at the bottom of the Hampton quality standards. I expected a clean place to get a night's sleep, an okay breakfast, and not much more. To my surprise, though, the room looked freshly decorated and was very comfortable. I enjoyed being in it. The breakfast was quite good, and the breakfast hostess was a delight! I will gladly stay there again next time I visit Huntsville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank R S
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I come to Huntsville, quite often and always stay in this hotel even though my work is in Decatur. I do this because of the staff. They are all so welcoming that I feel like I am at home. I have never been treated with such respect and kindness and that includes all the staff. Hirant and Ashlee at the front desk, Barbara in the mornings for breakfast, even the security gaurd Nester. I wish I knew all their names but I am embarassed to say I do not but they all know mine. Please make sure this survey gets to them. I wish you could give them all a little bonus because you dont find people like this usually and if you do find one its not the entire staff. Kudos to this staff!!!!!!! I always refer this hotel to anyone I know going to Huntsville. Great work guys!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank Angela B
United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The experience was great and wonderful! I also enjoyed the outside patio! The hotel staff was great and nice! Everyone had smiles on their faces and gave great customer service. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Durham, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Although it is somewhat odd having some rooms face directly outdoors, this hotel was a great find. The price was right compared to many others in the area. The lobby was very nice, the rooms were well kept and clean, and the breakfast was well stocked each morning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

REston, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My stay was very accommodating to my business trip. Check in, check out, breakfast and Internet access was excellent. Rooms were clean and service was top notch. I look forward to returning on my next trip to Huntsville.

windsor,, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you want courtesy, helpfulness and friendly, clean hotel, this is the hotel to stay at. Wonderful customer service, good breakfast, clean rooms and access to restaurants, gas stations, etc. Highly recommend this hotel.