$99
$99
Hampton.com
$119
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$80
$108
$94
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenshopping and restaurantsfitness room ispull out bedhousekeeping staffweek staybeds were very comfortableper nightnight's sleepspace centerwafflesthe room was nicerefrigeratorstovetreadmillsheets
Reviewed July 24, 2010

First of all the lobby is beautiful and the staff are friendly and super attentive. When I got up to my room I was equally impressed. The room was beautiful, and very clean. The rooms have a kitchen with a good size refrigerator, and all of the utensils one needs in the kitchen. Flat screen television, and a large desk in case you are on business and need to do work. There is a nice gym with a flat screen television, and they always had clean towels at the gym. There is also a laundry room, and it is near tons of stores and restaurants. I usually don't sleep well when away from home, but I slept like a baby at this hotel - it was quiet and the mattress and pillows were great. Needless to say, I recommend this hotel to everyone, If I ever need to return to Huntsville this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Hamlet5050
Reviewed July 23, 2010

My husband, teenage son, and I stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Huntsville from 7/18-7/23/10. This hotel has it all including:

-Extremely comfortable beds, a full kitchen, and work area for setting up a laptop with free wi-fi.
-A free breakfast that has a great variety of morning fare including sausage biscuits, breakfast burritos, yogurt, fresh fruit, a wide variety of cereal, cereal bars, and pastries, not to mention a wonderful belgian waffle set-up. The coffee is delicious!
-A great location next to a Super Target and within miles of several great shopping centers and places to eat.
-A housekeeping staff that has obvious pride in keeping this hotel sparkling clean and staff that go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. Thank you Shanna and Antonia!
-A flat panel TV that connects a game system (my son spent down time playing games while my husband and I read).
-A full size refrigerator that we filled with sandwich makings and cold drinks.
-Best of all the price is right!

As a side note, if you are looking for things to do besides the Rocket and Space Center, you might want to check out Bridge Street Towne Center (about 5 miles away)-it has a fantastic movie theater, Monaco Pictures and tons of shopping and restaurants including DSW, Barnes and Noble, Apple, and J Crew & P.F. Chang's, the Melting Pot, and Red Robin. It has great atmosphere all lit up in the evening with live music-so fun! Also, Rosie's Mexican Cantina has excellent food and a lively atmosphere and is almost across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank juscruzin
Reviewed January 25, 2010

I really don't have any negatives to speak of for this location. When in Huntsville for work I typically stay at the Fairfield Inn but since it was booked up for the time I would be visiting I decided to try TownePlace Suites. To my pleasure I have now found a new location I will be staying at for any future visits. The two room suite was super nice and super clean. It's in a great location with many places to eat within a mile or two. It's also within a few minutes of I-565.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2010

The 2-bedroom suite was fine- we were a little disappointed that there was only one bathroom for 4 people, but the beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. We couldn't find the bedding for the sofa bed, which led to a rough night for the person sharing a bed with the 9-year-old. Look or ask before you turn in for the night. Breakfast was the big problem- everything was all carbs, and there was nothing for the gluten-sensitive person in our group. Other suite hotels such as Residence Inn and Staybridge Suites have scrambled eggs and fruit at breakfast, often for the same or less money. In fact, we stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Atlanta the same week for half the price of the TownPlace Suite and had 2 bathrooms and a much better breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2009

We favor the Marriott chain and due to a family reunion for which I had to prepare food, chose the TPS for the kitchenette (even though there is a Residence Inn about 500 feet away!) The hotel room itself was extremely clean and was cleaned very well prior to our return in the evening. The breakfast is so-so, though the teens appreciated the breakfast hot pockets in the refrigerator. My one and only complaint (which I addressed with the front desk upon checkout, and addressed again in the room survey that Marriott sends out after stays) was that room 206 had a bedroom directly over the massive HVAC units. It was hot in Huntsville the nights we stayed and that huge 10-ton unit made noise all night long - cycling on and off constantly. I turned the room air conditioning on with the fan on just to create some white noise to drown out the unit, to no avail. We returned too late in the evenings to want to switch rooms, but I was certain that after I addressed the situation twice, someone would have spoken with me about it. I've been in noisy hotel rooms before, but this was something else. Stay at the TPS with my hearty recommendation - but don't accept room 206 (or 106, I'm guessing) without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family