“Extremely pleased with Towne Place Suites in Huntsville.”

TownePlace Suites Huntsville
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
St. Louis, MO
“Extremely pleased with Towne Place Suites in Huntsville.”
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Although we were only staying for one night as a stop-over to our final destination, we found this hotel to be very, very nice. Our two-bedroom suite was very clean, as was the entire hotel. I would definitely stay again, and if I were in need of an extended stay hotel, this would be among my favorites! Friendly staff and great location--this place was really nice!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
atlanta, ga
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We stayed in the TonwePlace Suites with our 15 month old while on vacation. It is a beautiful hotel, and most importantly very, very clean so that our little one stayed clean while exploring on the floor! Very nice kitchen amenities, and excellent breakfast choices. This hotel is in a very good area, with new shopping/restaurants, etc. all around. We felt very safe here. Very modern, new hotel. Would definitely stay again, and recommend for families! Great value for the money we paid ($89/night)

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank pnordin
Fountain Hills, AZ
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband, Mother-in-law, our service dog, and I stayed in a two bedroom suite at this hotel for nearly two weeks over the Christmas holiday. We were visiting family and it was great to stay at this clean, modern, well laid out apartment type hotel. Although we spent lots of time at my sons home, we had enough room to invite all the family to our little townplace home for dinner and other get-togethers. All the staff was very accomodating and always pleasant. Hotel is in a great location right near shopping and restaurants. We LOVE this hotel. It was as good as being home--and that is darn good!

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
Toms River, NJ
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Stayed here on business for two nights. Everything was perfect and zero complaints. The room was very clean and nice. The WiFi was free in the room. The staff was very curtious and helpful when making recommendations for dining in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank ctahaney
huntsville, al
Reviewed April 19, 2009

The rooms were compact but utilized every inch of space. Many small details - like the bowed shower curtain - made the room top notch. small efficient kitchen. laundry $1 per wash. Right in the university drive area where there are many fine stores. I many times made mental notes on how to sell my house quickly (located in GA) so I could come back to Huntsville and stimulate the economy. It was my first week of work and I had no apartment or house to stay - one manager even printed the local apartments she thought might be something I would be interested in. And SO clean. The breakfast was continental and fresh - nothing stale. Two computers (one was in the lobby) for the business center. Free printing. I only wish they took pets on long stays. I would have skipped the apartment, stayed at Townplace, and leaped into house hunting.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank anne0003
arizona
Reviewed January 2, 2009

This is a new location and is pet friendly. The staff was helpful and courteous. They could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable. We needed a two bedroom suite which was very comfortable. The rooms are nicely decorated and have a small kitchenette including a refrigerator, microwave, dish washer sink and cooktop. The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast each morning along with a free copy of USA Today.

• Liked — clean, new and close to family
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank firerock1
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed August 29, 2008

Thankfully I only saw the opened condom when I was getting my things together to leave, if I had seen it when we checked in that would have created a crisis of confidence for me and at the very least made me change rooms, but always be looking over my shoulder, you know?

The whole stay I was sketchy on cleanliness issues, I think the hotel only comes off as somewhat clean because it is still relatively new, if they don't do a better job with cleaning it will surely be a run down place after a few more years, you know things like you could tell they don't wipe down the surfaces like the dining and side tables, let alone the handles on the kitchen appliances, places where germs live. Yes I am a person that spays lysol on the surface in hotels, so what, really, an open condom in plain view behind the bedroom dresser, that is definitely inexcusable.

• Liked — still newish so somewhat not ruined yet (2008)
  • Disliked — not adequately cleaned
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7 Thank mazeyday