All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenshopping and restaurantshousekeeping stafffitness room ispull out bedweek staybeds were very comfortableper nightnight's sleepspace centerwafflesthe room was nicefirst floorrefrigeratorstovetreadmill
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband, Mother-in-law, our service dog, and I stayed in a two bedroom suite at this hotel for nearly two weeks over the Christmas holiday. We were visiting family and it was great to stay at this clean, modern, well laid out apartment type hotel. Although we spent lots of time at my sons home, we had enough room to invite all the family to our little townplace home for dinner and other get-togethers. All the staff was very accomodating and always pleasant. Hotel is in a great location right near shopping and restaurants. We LOVE this hotel. It was as good as being home--and that is darn good!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Stayed here on business for two nights. Everything was perfect and zero complaints. The room was very clean and nice. The WiFi was free in the room. The staff was very curtious and helpful when making recommendations for dining in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ctahaney
Reviewed April 19, 2009

The rooms were compact but utilized every inch of space. Many small details - like the bowed shower curtain - made the room top notch. small efficient kitchen. laundry $1 per wash. Right in the university drive area where there are many fine stores. I many times made mental notes on how to sell my house quickly (located in GA) so I could come back to Huntsville and stimulate the economy. It was my first week of work and I had no apartment or house to stay - one manager even printed the local apartments she thought might be something I would be interested in. And SO clean. The breakfast was continental and fresh - nothing stale. Two computers (one was in the lobby) for the business center. Free printing. I only wish they took pets on long stays. I would have skipped the apartment, stayed at Townplace, and leaped into house hunting.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank anne0003
Reviewed January 2, 2009

This is a new location and is pet friendly. The staff was helpful and courteous. They could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable. We needed a two bedroom suite which was very comfortable. The rooms are nicely decorated and have a small kitchenette including a refrigerator, microwave, dish washer sink and cooktop. The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast each morning along with a free copy of USA Today.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank firerock1
Reviewed August 29, 2008

Thankfully I only saw the opened condom when I was getting my things together to leave, if I had seen it when we checked in that would have created a crisis of confidence for me and at the very least made me change rooms, but always be looking over my shoulder, you know?

The whole stay I was sketchy on cleanliness issues, I think the hotel only comes off as somewhat clean because it is still relatively new, if they don't do a better job with cleaning it will surely be a run down place after a few more years, you know things like you could tell they don't wipe down the surfaces like the dining and side tables, let alone the handles on the kitchen appliances, places where germs live. Yes I am a person that spays lysol on the surface in hotels, so what, really, an open condom in plain view behind the bedroom dresser, that is definitely inexcusable.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank mazeyday