All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen shopping and restaurants housekeeping staff fitness room is pull out bed week stay beds were very comfortable per night night's sleep space center waffles the room was nice first floor refrigerator stove treadmill
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed here recently with my family and i'm going to warn you up front that this is a spartan ad minimalist, but clean extended stay hotel. The water pressure was terrible (average for a hotel though) ad the breakfast is minimal. They don't provide you with enough blankets for the sofa bed and I would say if the price difference is less than $20-$25 go to the Residence Inn but if t price difference is big then stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Guru97
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We were "walked" here from the Residence Inn around the corner after being overbooked. The 2 bedroom suites at Residence Inn have 2 full bathrooms, but at TownePlace the 2 bedroom suite only has one bath. Because of that were "comped" a 2bd, and a king studio suite. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were decorated nicely, it was very quiet, we have no complaints! I'm not just giving a favorable review because we stayed the night for free, I'm giving a favorable review because we truly had a wonderful nights sleep here!

Room Tip: Some south-facing rooms have a view of the Space & Rocket Center.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nmitch001
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The rooms are nice, very neat and clean, absolutely comfortable. I liked the decoration of the room and the fact that I had a full size fridge, a kitchen and a microwave. The best thing (work-wise) was the spacious desk.

Very quiet place (well, it's Huntsville, so it can't be otherwhise, right?)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Instead of staying here, you are better of in the Residence Inn located diretly next door. The rooms are incredibly small and are outfitted with those cheap, cheesy window air conditioning units that are extremely loud and do not keep the room very cool. They are constantly switching on and off. The breakfast is nothing more than cold cereal and bagels. The rooms at the Residence Inn are literally almost twice the size, have a much more modern A/C system, and serve a full blown hot breakfast 7 days a week. Also, the Residence Inn serves free dinner tues-fri nights. Townplace offers no dinner at all. By the way, the prices are exactly the same, so im not sure why anyone would want to stay at Townplace. I was in Huntsville for a two month class and switch from Townplace to Residence Inn within the first three days and was very happy i did.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I like a clean place and that's what I got. Very roomy, quiet air conditioner, comfy beds with extra pillows. Breakfast area was very clean, also. It does look like a new hotel. I liked the outside by the pool area. They have a gas grill that was being used and a place around the grill to kick back and have a smoke and a beer. It is located near a large mall with plenty of shopping opportunity and food/restaurants. I didnt know Huntsville was so popular. The personel was very helpful and friendly. Food and coffee in the morning w/paper. Would stay again if I ever went back.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo