All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen shopping and restaurants housekeeping staff fitness room is pull out bed week stay beds were very comfortable per night night's sleep space center waffles the room was nice first floor refrigerator stove treadmill
Reviewed May 23, 2011

It’s very posh and situated at a good place. Rooms are good and very clean. Housekeeping is done regularly. There is a small kitchen in the room. I stayed there for 12 days and could easily manage cooking. There are stores around for getting all necessary stuff. Room service and laundry facilities are very good. One can enjoy swimming anytime in a day. There was internet facility in the rooms which is indeed very helpful. Bathing products like shampoo, bath gel and body lotion are provided every day. The stay was very convenient and enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank masny
Reviewed April 5, 2011

When arriving, the desk clerk never acknowledged my presence even after I spoke to her. She took my credit card, AAA, and Marriott card. She entered the information and handed them back to me. Once, she was ready to speak, she spoke so fast I had to ask her to slow down so I could understand what she was saying. There was no ice in the frig or on the third floor. You have to go to the lobby to get ice. Breakfast was basic. Room was small and the TV was in an odd placement. Would not recommend, nor would I stay there again. Finally, it was terribly overpriced for what you receive.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank honeybunch612
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Great for business visits. Had everything that I wanted during my 1 week stay. Close to many tech companies in Huntsville, so getting about was also quite simple. The large shopping area adjacent to the hotel was also quite useful to buy a few gifts for the folks at home.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank inabox76
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Great staff, clean rooms, and excellent location. Free internet, but had issues connecting via wireless after 5pm due to folks returning from work. I was in room 115 so the early mornings were filled with lots of door slams and people talking which made it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank csjedi
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We booked this hotel on line to visit our son and his family for Christmas. They Townplace Suites had an $89 holiday special and it was very close to my son's house in Madison, AL. It was a long ride from Richmond, VA to Huntsville when the snow started. It snowed, and snowed and snowed. It made a very nice white Christmas but was none to good for the local roads.

We entered the snow covered parking lot to the Front Desk Attendant looking out at the snow in the parking lot. She had never seen snow before! She greeted us and thanked us for bringing the snow from up north and quickly checked us in. We went to our room and it was way too small for my wife and me with a teenager. One of us would not have survived! I returned to the desk to tell her the room was too small. The Attendant smiled and said, "I have a special Christmas present for you. See if you like this one." We went to the new room to find a 2 bedroom suite!

The room was outstanding. More like a small apartment then a room really. There was a well equipped kitchen, living room area, a nice bathroom and two bedrooms. What a great Christmas present! The "room" was clean, well decorated and more than enough room for us with our teenager. The beds were comfortable, the internet fast and the free breakfast a welcome early morning treat.

The next morning I asked the same attendant if she knew the road conditions to Madison because of the snow. She was able to describe the snowy road conditions and was able to let me know what stores were near for some last minute Christmas shopping. I asked her name. She introduced herself as, "Hope". Of all the hotels I have ever stayed she was the most friendly, responsive and competent front desk attendant I have ever encountered. Hope should teach customer service!

The day we were checking out a copy of the bill was slipped under the door. I expected to pay more for the better room but I was only charged for only $89 per night. I went to the front desk but Hope was off that day. I wanted to give her a little Christmas gift as a token of my appreciation but she was off that day. I only hope my great review is gift enough. Thank you Hope!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family