See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2017

came here due to issues at home ,,room was clean ,A/C worked fine ,,didnt check pool as was raining ,there was what looked like a ceral /sweet roll breakfast ,but not sure as had other plans ,,will return ,,,didnt have any bad issues

Room Tip: ask for non-smoking
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Buyer beware, if you check into this hotel for a week and there is an issue, you will under no circumstance get a refund. There can be roaches playing poker on your bed, and they will not care.

I Checked in and paid the weekly rate, our plans changed the next day, and his rate was not changed to the daily rate. I contacted other extended stays in the area and they said they would change the rate and issue a refund for the difference.

The manager Keith Burrows said it was due to some kind of AL tax law that they could not. Funny that other hotels don't have the same law.

At any rate this hotel is dirty, and I would not recommend you stay here, not even if it was free

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank msbcole1962
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

There are HUGE roaches wondering around, the rooms are kinda dirty you get absolutely no house keeping on weekends! So I guess your supposed to use the same dirty towel all weekend. Front desk lady is rude! Half the people there live there? I'll definitely go else where next time the hotel next door is probably even better and that's saying allot!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Alicia B
Reviewed June 28, 2015

This was my second time visiting this hotel. The 1st time about 2 months ago was fine. We arrived at the hotel and checked in the clerk wrote the room number so poorly that we went to the wrong room. When we did find the room my girlfriend went to the bathroom to find about 5 dead roaches scattered across the floor. I wanted to leave but she wanted to change rooms. After going to the front desk and getting the room swapped we arrive at the new room. As we are getting settled in I have to go to the bathroom, I use the bathroom and as I am getting to wash my hands I see hair all over the bathroom sink and the plastic tray used to get ice where someone had shaved and the cut hair was everywhere. I also noticed tooth paste stuck in the sink. I went to the front desk and wanted a refund. The clerk was very friendly and apologetic. He said he was sorry and that they had a new cleaning person that wasn't working out. He said we were the second complaint he had that night about housekeeping.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Allen L
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My sleep was fine until around 6:15 when people started leaving their rooms. I felt like I was in a gym with people constantly hitting those noisy bars! Once it started with the room next door, it didn't let up. I gave up on sleep & decided to leave early. Unfortunately, there weren't enough tables for breakfast so I ended up balancing my plate on my lap on a sofa.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family