“Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 55 Hotels in Huntsville
Orlando, Florida
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed here on August 1st and I was very statisfied. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were also clean. I enjoyed my stay here at America's Best Inn. The lobby was decorated very nicely. I forgot my laptop and they had a computer in which the customers can use. They have free internet access in all their rooms. They don't charge. It felt like I was at home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Nicky524

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I was staying at the America's Best Inn in Huntsville, AL. I stayed for a few days. I was looking for a good motel that was clean and had the best price for my wallet. As I pulled in the parking lot, I noticed that the outside decore was real nice. Upon walking into the main lobby, I was immediately greeted with a smile by the front desk clerk. I asked the woman if they had any rooms available. She said would you need one bed or two. I was shocked that they had smoking and non smoking rooms. I asked if I could see a room first and the clerk told me that it would be no problem.

When Marcie showed me the room, I was impressed about the cleanliness of the room. I told her that I would take it for five nights. I took a look at the pool and seen that it was clean and crystal clear. This motel was a diamond in the ruff. The room and the atomsphere was nothing that I expected for the price.

If you are in Huntsville Alabama, you need to come and check this motel out. The staff is very friendly and it feels a little like home.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Marcie D
Huntsville AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

America's Best Inns & Suites (ABI&S): 1304 North Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, Alabama 35810
Experience: I stayed @ America's Best Inns & Suites, Tuesday, May 3, 2011. We had several tornadoes to touch down here in Huntsville, Alabama on April 27, 2011. I stayed @ home several nights without electricty. I have a membership with Marriot, I called Marriot Hotel and Marriot Courtyard and couldn't get any accomodations because they were all booked up. Every Hotel I called was booked up, & then I saw Red Carpet Inn on University Drive. I called & made reservations, regret to this day I stayed there, it was a nightmare! I returned home, electricity was still off. I didn't want to stay @ my home without electricity. I sat on the side of my mother's bed and prayed, and asked Almighty God to create a way for me to find a decent hotel or motel to stay in that night because every hotel/motel I called the day before didn't have any availabilities. In despair I picked up the telephone book, frantically searching the yellow pages, I saw "American;s Best Inns, 1304 Memorial Pkw N.W., I called the number and the receptionist, Shailesh, answered the phone. I questioned him about the conditions of the rooms, if there were drug addicts, people roaming on the grounds all night, cars honking and blowing and if there were loud music and noises throughout the night that I had previously experienced the night before @ the Red Carpet Inn? Shailesh said no, if I wanted to come & check the room out before renting it I could. He was very professional explaining all of the perks that were available. Immediately I got my suitcase and went to ABI&S. I was literally shocked when I walked into the entrance of the ABI&S, it was beautifully decorated even a fireplace, the entrance looked plush, couldin't believe my eyes because the idea I had of how the entrance would look was totally different. Shailesh being a man of his word asked me if I wanted to look @ the room before I rented it, I told him no, that I took him @ his word. He processed me in, explaining and talking to me about everything in my room including the gold key. The Marriot have gold keys also. Shailesh told me if I needed anything to call him and he would be @ my assistance. When I left the receptionist room, I noticed the hotel area and grounds were clean and quiet, that was a shocker too. Thinking to myself I was saying as I was opeining the door to my room "Now if only the room is decent". When I opened the door I was shocked, this hotel had crown molding (many expensive hotels I've stayed in before didn't have that), the walls were beautifully painted, the floors had new carpet, the floors in the bathroom area had beautiful tile, and the furniture was beautiful it looked pratically new. I couldn't wait to shower and rest in the beautiful king size bed with the beautiful bed spread. There was a big beautiful wide screen tv with remote control, internet connections, nice size refrigerator, microwave, coffee center with free coffee, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and of course 2 sets of towels, soap, lotion, shampoo etc. Oh, and don't worry about bedbugs, ABI&S is one of the few hotels that never had them. Becaue about 10 years ago, ABI&S, had special covers placed on their boxsprings in all of their ABI&S to preven bugs from colonizing on the mattress, they cannot attack you. Shailesh, is very hospitable, professional, respectiful, accomodating, solicitous toward his guest, he makes you feel so at home. He's really concerned how his guest feels about their stay @ his hotel. Before I checked out he wanted to know how I enjoyed my stay? Would I come again? Would I tell others about my stay? I told him yes because others need to know about this wonderful hotel on North Memorial Parkway because it is the best kept hotel/motel secret in Huntsville, Alabama, and very economical.

'Virginia Maddox'

5 Thank silkfun104
Southwold, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

This was an excellent motel
good clean rooms, very spacious rooms
good breakfast, polite and friendly staff
good location