Fairfield Inn Huntsville
Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$75
$83
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
$131
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$108
All reviewssuper targetshopping and restaurantshotel propertypool and hot tubwithin walking distancewould stay here againfree breakfastbeds were comfortablenice hotelstaff was friendlyroadwayteamscantinalinensdeskwalmartinns
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place is not what I expected from a Marriott property. More like Comfort Inn in the rooms. Furnishings are cheap, pillow cases smelled like someone had slept on them and had not been washed. I could go on... It wasnt horrible, but when you pay for a Marriott you expect a certain level of room. This wasn't it.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The hotel was quite easy to get to being just of Hwy 72. Nice to have an IHOP, Five Guys and Jason's Deli just across the parking lot. My only complaints, the bed was a bit too soft for my tastes and the elevator always made me nervous with its sounds and shaking as it reached the third floor.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is about 2 miles from the University of Alabama-Huntsville and surrounded by interesting restaurants & places to visit.

The room & lobby was very clean and spacious. There were enough outlets for electronics, good wifi signal, nice desk & chair/ottoman combo. The bed was very comfortable - pillow top & comforter, plenty of pillows. The room was cleaned to perfection each of the 3 days I stayed.

The breakfast service was one of the best free ones I've had: fresh fruit and high quality fruit cups, yogurt, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, waffles with strawberries & whip cream, assorted breads & pastries, hot & cold cereals....it was a wonderful start to the day.

I would stay here again. Clean, quiet, good atmosphere, location & food for a great price.

Room Tip: They gave me a room so I could see my motorcycle from the window, which was very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Nice clean place, rooms were same as any other Fairfield. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good too. Hotel is situated very close to good places to eat and some shopping. I'd stay here again. There's a very good Mexican Restaurant by the hotel and a Five Guys in the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The staff was friendly/helpful, very clean, beds comfy, no outside noise and great location. However, we had a little one with milk and no fridge, and there were white sheer panels over the windows. You could see out and everyone could see in. We took an extra sheet, bought clips and covered it, but this made little difference. The safety aspect bothered us more (people being able to see our kids), but also the street lights were right in our eyes. We were on the 1st floor, even with the cars and people, and could see them all. The milk spoiled and because there was a ball tournament, the good hotels were booked leaving no other option but to stay. We paid $109+ tax + clips+ more milk and midweek, and it was worth about $59. It is very old and our room was very small, no room for a sofa or fridge like the pics show. Don't expect nice decor, we didn't even have a picture on the wall. Disappointed this is my first negative review to write. Hope it's my last. #mariottcandobetter

Room Tip: If you want a fridge, ask ahead of time. Unless you want people to see you, higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family