“Home away from Home”

Ranked #38 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Lake City, Florida
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I took my family to visit the Space and Rocket Center in Hunstville in Aug. 2011. I chose Guesthouse Suites Plus as our hotel. The property was centally located to shopping and restraunts, not to mention the Space and Rocket Center. The suite was equipped with a full kitchen, which was a plus for a family of 5 on vacation. The staff was 100% about customer satisfaction from the time we checked in until the time we checked out. I will definately recommend Guesthouse Suites Plus in Huntsville to anyone and everyone I know that is planning a trip to the Huntsville area. Kudos to the property management and staff for a job well done and for making our stay feel like home away from home.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank LISA E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Whitesville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 7, 2011

The Staff and Hotel were excellent, I want to give a special thanks to General Manager Lori Bouffard-Webster, also Brenda Williams and Sue Ruetz for being so kind and courteous during my 4 month stay at this Hotel. The rooms were clean and very spacious, the full kitchen was definetly a plus for my extended stay. I have recommended this hotel to all members of my unit, I am in the Military and was treated with the upmost respect by all here. I will definetly stay here again when I come back to the area. A special " Thank You to all at the Guesthouse Suites- Huntsville, Al." HOOYAH!!!

V/R
SW1(SCW) Jody M. Roberts
U.S. Navy- NMCB 24

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank rodeojodeo
Buenos Aires
Reviewed July 19, 2011

According to your request I feel the best opinion is to paste the comments I send before

I would like to let you know my sincere thanks, to you and whole hotel staff, for make me comfortable and all have done during my staying at Guesthouse.
I find a good service on my room, and friendly attention by hotel personnel I really appreciated.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank mcgrathr
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband travels a lot with his company and I always travel with him. We have stayed at Guesthouse Suites several times, often for lengthy stays (1 stay was for over a year). All the times we have stayed there, it has felt just like home to us. The staff (Lori, Sue, Brenda, John, Tobias, Donna, Lydia, the entire cleaning crew) is beyond superior. The large rooms with full kitchens are among the best we have experienced in our travels. We also like the fact that all rooms have exterior access. It is somewhat like having your own apartment. We also enjoy the large patio next to the pool with a grill. We have spent many hours on the deck!!!!

Room Tip: We have enjoyed every room we have stayed in. If a larger room is needed, they have 2 story rooms a...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank 2009Scott
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Truly enjoyed the service. Have stayed there for the past 4 years.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Pfamtravel
biloxi
Reviewed October 23, 2009

As stated earlier this hotel is a old Residence Inn, it cold use some updating but everything in my room was clean and worked. I spent a week here and had no problems at all. Was a little worry about the location when I first arrived but had no noise or other problems. Good value for the cost, fairly large rooms, bed was comfortablle, TV was small & dated but full Kitchen.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank joe1234Biloxi
sandia park
Reviewed March 31, 2009

I stayed in the executive suite; excellent facilities, clean and everything worked.
I have stayed numerous times here in the past 55 years and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business