See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I have stayed at Worse, Not I hope i don't stayed again..For the amount that I paid Especially being charged for missing my first scheduled conformation it really wasn't worth the price..LIve and learn..

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Our toilet was broke no toilet tissue in bathroom and the Uber driver said it was a bad hotel for prostitutes I would not advise any want to stay at this hotel I wish I had stayed somewhere else if I don't know that that place was a place for prostitutes

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I spent about three weeks here recently and found it to be clean and quite comfortable. My only beef is that the pool is closed but since it is Oct, it would be closed anyway. The management and staff were responsive and friendly. Nice stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

After a last-minute missile defense conference in Houston Texas.I was required to be in Huntsville Alabama within 12 hours.Arriving late in the evening. New to town I search on my phone for a hotel, Lord and behold I found this place called American Best Inn. I arranged for a two-week stay at $500. The only thing available for that night was a smoking room. It was late in the evening and I wanted to get some sleep, when I turn the air conditioner on it did not work, the attendant at the front office said that it was too late at night that there was nothing they can do. I asked for another room and he said that there was no rooms available,when the parking lot had only 3 cars in it. I asked them for a refund and he said that there was no refund that I had already signed a contract.But I noticed that after I signed a contract he used a stamp and stamp my contract after I signed it it was not included on the paperwork that I signed. Once I got back to my room he told me that he would change the unit which he did and he also included a fan at no charge. It was terribly hot and humid once I got up in the morning I noticed that the bathroom floor was full of live roaches. The night after I also notice that the room next door to me there were some illicit activity going on. Knocks on my door throughout the night for two days. No customer service, once you sign your contract that's it no matter what even if it's Mother Nature's fault. I spend two days without electricity no AC and they refused to give me a refund. Stay away stay away stay away from this place. And yes the roaches were playing poker.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Kishan P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

We are Americas best value inn, can you check if you stayed with us I don't see record if you staying rus Americas best value inn, or Americas best inn

Reviewed April 21, 2016

This place was one of the most disgusting places I've ever stayed in. WAY overpriced at roughly $50/night -- Motel 6 is cheaper, and never stayed in a Motel 6 as nasty as this ABVI. Grounds were poorly maintained, office in bad need of not just paint but a complete renovation. Carpets stained and filthy, both in the check-in area and the room itself. Bedsheets looked like they hadn't been changed recently, and while they do have a nice new 37-inch flat panel TV, they're too cheap to pay for HD input, so the picture is blurry and hard to watch. If I hadn't pre-paid and it had been a little earlier when I checked in, I would have definitely moved on to the nearby Motel 6. ABVI properties are mostly old and re-badged hotels, but at least most of them are renovated prior to putting up the ABVI sign. NOT this one. AVOID.

Room tip: There are no "good rooms" in this dump
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JimStaudt
Kishan P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

We appreciate your sending us your comments and wish you had had a better stay with us. We do not have any carpet in our lobby/registration area and our sheets are changed daily in the rooms that have guests the night before. Our TV's are serviced by DirecTV and up to now we had no complaints about snowy pictures. We are in the process of painting all our rooms and replacing our bedspreads and hope you might check us out if you are in our area again.

Kishan