“Enter at your own risk”

Ranked #52 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Enter at your own risk”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at this motel in the middle of july 2012. There was people hanging out in front of the office drinking beer. The lobby was far from warm and inviting. It had an old musty smell to it. I noticed that there was a pool, but went to go and look at it and seen that there was no water in it.

The office staff could not tell me all of the ammenities that was offered in the room. Since I gave them my credit card, I had no choice to stay. As the check in process went on, I got my key and that is where it went down hill.

The room was old, dirty, the sheets looked like they came from a hospital. As I pulled the blankets back, and crawled in to bed. I went to go turn on the air conditioner and it was so loud that I could not sleep.

Finally, when I did get to sleep, some one banging and pounding on my door. A drunk man at my door at 3 am wanting to know if there was anything I needed. Then After him I seen a strange woman going in and out of multiple rooms.

When I got up, and was getting dressed, I noticed bit marks all over, looked in the bed and it was infested with bed bugs.
I will never stay at this motel ever again and I don't think you should either.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Marcie D
abvihuntsville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Huntsville, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Dear traveler, We are sorry about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay here. We have made some improvements to the property since you were here; however, we cannot patrol the property 24 hours a day and unfortunately those things do happen when people walk off the street and start bothering people. We do apologize. Please give us another try if you are ever in the area again.
Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed at America's Best Value Inn on a family vacation to Huntsville and were extremely disappointed. The hotel is old, dirty, and in a bad part of town (did you see the 'Bed Intruder' viral video? That happened about a half mile away). We were woken up by someone banging on our door at 4am one morning---a drunk man looking for his girlfriend. The continental breakfast was sparse and included only packaged muffins and coffee. The staff were friendly enough, which is the only good thing that the hotel has going for it. Would not recommend or stay at again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank mrzmeg
abvihuntsville, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Huntsville, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Dear Traveler,

Travelers are raving about these Huntsville hotels